Sonic (Working Title) on 3DS

Started by Skyle369, August 07, 2010, 03:10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyle369

Jazz Nova

Quote from: windlessusher on September 16, 2010, 04:06:21 PM
Its the only Sonic RPG...
That's why I said it was a great game, too...
It was kinda like pokemon but different
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Fiamonder

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

hedgy

Quote from: Jazz Nova on September 16, 2010, 09:44:10 AM
WTF why?

Chronicles was the best Sonic RPG evah!!
And an epic game, tooz

Sega is going great now, with the coming 3D games and 2D games.

Sonic colors is just getting awesome for the wii, they added the wisps but I think it's a nice extra like the animals from earlyer? (damn I forgot how they were called o.o'') They only adds some more power to sonic now, but this time it's a nice thing to add.
sonic colors DS is also getting better than I though.

Sonic freeriders, probably not the best game coming out this year, but I like it. Me friend isn't really a gamer but likes the things like the wii, eyetoy so I'm sure she'll like this one too. And as a gamer that had to game years alone I just love it to play with a friend, moving or not it's always more fun doesn't matter who wins.

Sonic the Hedgehog 4. Going great, for myself I hoped for another art-style but it's a very nice game I love the gameplay and super sonic is used great. It also gives more hope to very old sonic gamers. But gives a chance to feel the real old but new sonic powers for the new sonic fans.

I think they also better didn't go in riders directly, but I guess they just did do that because more 360 owners will choose for kinect + freeriders. Or something. Anyway I dont really care. Getting in the RPG style that fast is probably not a good idea for now. Maybe end 2011 or begin 2012.

darkness shadow

Quote from: hedgy on September 17, 2010, 05:31:25 AM
Sega is going great now, with the coming 3D games and 2D games.

Sonic colors is just getting awesome for the wii, they added the wisps but I think it's a nice extra like the animals from earlyer? (damn I forgot how they were called o.o'') They only adds some more power to sonic now, but this time it's a nice thing to add.
sonic colors DS is also getting better than I though.

Sonic freeriders, probably not the best game coming out this year, but I like it. Me friend isn't really a gamer but likes the things like the wii, eyetoy so I'm sure she'll like this one too. And as a gamer that had to game years alone I just love it to play with a friend, moving or not it's always more fun doesn't matter who wins.

Sonic the Hedgehog 4. Going great, for myself I hoped for another art-style but it's a very nice game I love the gameplay and super sonic is used great. It also gives more hope to very old sonic gamers. But gives a chance to feel the real old but new sonic powers for the new sonic fans.

I think they also better didn't go in riders directly, but I guess they just did do that because more 360 owners will choose for kinect + freeriders. Or something. Anyway I dont really care. Getting in the RPG style that fast is probably not a good idea for now. Maybe end 2011 or begin 2012.
they're called chao, and they'll never be replaced by wisps in my head, that's one key thing i want returning, chao gardens thats what makes the adventure series really stand out in my mind
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Jazz Nova

Quote from: Darkness Shadow on September 17, 2010, 05:36:00 AM
they're called chao, and they'll never be replaced by wisps in my head, that's one key thing i want returning, chao gardens thats what makes the adventure series really stand out in my mind
ohhh...
Chao gardens...
That would be nice. Then I could figure out how to raise a chao

and Chao>>>>Wisps

Fiamonder

Quote from: Jazz Nova on September 17, 2010, 05:41:14 AM
and Chao>>>>Wisps

my big guess is that you don't even know what chao's are

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

hedgy

Quote from: Darkness Shadow on September 17, 2010, 05:36:00 AM

Noo I dont mean chaos they dont have to be replaced I love them :'( I still want the chao returning too. A few weeks ago I found a new friend here that also got sonic adventure 2 battle, and now I'm raising those chao's again :')

I mean the older series, sonic the hedgehog on sega genesis. When you kill a beast there comes an animal. Uhm.... it was called flickies!!!! I know it again ^^

Jazz Nova

Quote from: FiamonderCSB on September 17, 2010, 05:54:33 AM

my big guess is that you don't even know what chao's are
I do
And I was incorrect to pre-judge wisps. I haven't played colors yet. And when I do, I'll make a judgement.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Jazz Nova on September 17, 2010, 12:15:34 AM
That's why I said it was a great game, too...
It was kinda like pokemon but different
It was nothing like pokemon...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

I say its a port or Chronicles 2. We will just have to see in the Future....

Spirit Dragon

It probably is Sonic Chronicles 2 so Sega can compete with the new Paper Mario 3ds.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Spirit Dragon on November 24, 2010, 04:46:33 AM
It probably is Sonic Chronicles 2 so Sega can compete with the new Paper Mario 3ds.
Again, Mario is thought to be reason why Sonic does anything
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

Didn't BioWare already say that Chronicles 2 was canceled?

Spirit Dragon