What anime are you focusing on right now?

Started by Skyle369, July 02, 2010, 06:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ioshyriku

I started watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, and it's freaking awesome.

I'm also watching Persona 4 The Golden Animation, the visuals are way nicer than P4 The Animation, but that's pretty much it, aside from it being mostly a bunch of events from Golden and a level 99 Yu.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Ioshyriku

Quote from: Hakudamashi on February 21, 2015, 04:27:28 AM
Which Jojo's? Stardust Crusaders?
I watched the first three episodes of Stardust Crusaders but then decided to watch it from the beginning in order to understand it. I am currently at the second part.

Hakudamashi

I see
I'm only on the first with Jonathon Joestar myself.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Ioshyriku

I am now at the second part of Stardust Crusaders, where my new favorite character appeared.

I've also decided to continue watching Toriko, It's already been three years since the last dubbed episode and I don't think they'll continue it, although it will take me some time to get used to the original.

And to end this with a bang, I've just watched the second Persona 3 movie, and oh my God, it is amazing, although it does feel rushed, in my opinion it is perfect. I could ever say it surpasses the game, and that game is almost sacred to me. If you have the time, watch it!
But watch the first one first, because some small things were changed in the story as a whole.
I can't wait for the next two.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Currently am re-watching Rurouni Kenshin for the 3rd time, Cross Ange, Akame Ga Kill, Yona of the Dawn, Rolling Girls, Maria the Virgin Witch and Sailor Moon Crystal
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

AlanSkechUlti

I'm currently trying to finish watching the English dub of Final Fantasy Unlimited... though I just started

Riot_Monsterous

I've been slacking on anime lately cause my roomie calls me a weeb  every time I watch it and does annoying things. xD but I'm planning on watching a few~ -cue list-
>finish Umineko
>start Higurashi
>Final fantasy unlimited
>Spice and wolf
>finish/rewatch  Inu-Yasha
>finish Ranma  1/2

Ioshyriku

Just finished Kill la Kill and I've got to say, waiting for episodes to come out is more exciting than marathoning them. It was a REALLY FUN SHOW!

Hakudamashi

I just finished watching the Senran Kagura anime.

There are a lot of breasts.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

I kinda wanna watch Punchline since it's written by Uchikoshi (the 999/VLR guy). I've heard that it's pretty good so far, but also that it has a lot of dumb fanservice (but then again, 999 and VLR had a bit of dumb fanservice too).

Ioshyriku

I started watching "The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan" yesterday, and although it's philosofical wackyness of the main series is nowhere to be found and it's a romantic comedy, it's really fun to watch, but that wouldn't be a surprise since one of my favorite anime (School Rumble) is a romantic comedy.

Heck, I wanted something related to the series as much as cats want to eat.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

Just finished Aku no Hana, and it was really bad.

It starts almost painfully slow, there's a lot of bonehead decisions and very contrived occurrences that made my palm touch my face. It even reaches School Days levels of stupid.
All leading up to a very unsatisfying sequel bait ending.
Also rotoscope creeps me out.

In lighter news I finished Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Phantom Blood and Battle Tendency.
These adventures are indeed Bizarre.

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay