What anime are you focusing on right now?

Started by Skyle369, July 02, 2010, 06:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirai999

Naruto & One Piece are the ones i've been watching a lot of nowadays.

supersonic200

let see... dragon ball z kai, one piece, and naruto.

TheGameNinja

I've started watching Oreimo. I'm only on episode 3 but I love it. :3

Subs take some getting use to, though. @3@

Skyle369

I was planning to rewatch the whole Soul Eater anime again but I remembered Fairy Tail so I'm focusing on that one right now.
I'm suspending my One Piece marathon for that. xD

Rigged

Death Note... then probably this one my friend is watching, about some mafia dude getting turned into a sort of baby or whatever

xSalashawty

I'm waiting for more Pani Poni Dash, Suzumia, and Lucky Star. I'm still watching Rosario Vampire. :3

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Rigged on November 20, 2010, 10:03:14 AM
Death Note... then probably this one my friend is watching, about some mafia dude getting turned into a sort of baby or whatever

...um, do you mean Case Closed (Detective Conan)?

Rigged

No, it's something to do with some mafia members getting turned into baby's and they helping some kids with rings called 7 rings or whatever into becoming powerful people and there's one part where they go into the past/future or another. I can't recall the name, it has reborn or something in it though

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Rigged on November 20, 2010, 10:43:44 AM
No, it's something to do with some mafia members getting turned into baby's and they helping some kids with rings called 7 rings or whatever into becoming powerful people and there's one part where they go into the past/future or another. I can't recall the name, it has reborn or something in it though
OOOOOOOOH, you mean Reborn! (aka Katekyo Hitman Reborn!).

Rigged

Yes, that's the one. My friend is watching it and I plan on doing it after Death Note

maplemage

Manga: Fairy tale >.> its kinda awesome and Dragon Drive =D

Skyle369

Quote from: Rigged on November 20, 2010, 11:55:58 AM
Yes, that's the one. My friend is watching it and I plan on doing it after Death Note

You'll have the best times of your life while watching that Anime. The first arc would be kinda light hearted but wait till you get to the 2nd arc, it'll be a whole other level!

SlottedPig

Well I actually read the manga [not watch the anime], but Ouran High School Host Club.

Ioshyriku

sorry for the bump
I started watching DearS saturday, finished it sunday night, it was kinda short, but I liked it, even if it had some perverted scenes, I liked it very much, the caracters, their personality, the story, the funny parts
at this moment I don't actually have an anime to watch

Jazz Nova

Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively