What anime are you focusing on right now?

Started by Skyle369, July 02, 2010, 06:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGameNinja

Here's some I recommend (to anyone):

EUREKA SEVEN

Azumanga Daioh
Blood: The Last Vampire and Blood+
Code Geass
.hack//
Dragonball and Z... and maybe GT if you're a completionist :P
FLCL
Fullmetal Alchemist and FMA: Brotherhood
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, especially 2nd Gig
Gurren Lagann
Lucky Star
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and The Melancholy of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Outlaw Star
Pani Poni Dash
R.O.D and R.O.D -the TV-
Samurai Champloo
Tenchi Muyo! and every other Tenchi series, especially the movie Tenchi Forever!
Yu Yu Hakusho

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: TheGameNinja on September 30, 2010, 05:38:28 PM
Here's some I recommend (to anyone):

EUREKA SEVEN

Azumanga Daioh
Blood: The Last Vampire and Blood+
Code Geass
.hack//
Dragonball and Z... and maybe GT if you're a completionist :P
FLCL
Fullmetal Alchemist and FMA: Brotherhood
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, especially 2nd Gig
Gurren Lagann
Lucky Star
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and The Melancholy of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Outlaw Star
Pani Poni Dash
R.O.D and R.O.D -the TV-
Samurai Champloo
Tenchi Muyo! and every other Tenchi series, especially the movie Tenchi Forever!
Yu Yu Hakusho

Your forgot 'Highschool of the Dead'

and 'Elfenlied'

TheGameNinja

Quote from: DarkKyoushu on October 01, 2010, 12:14:03 AM
Your forgot 'Highschool of the Dead'

and 'Elfenlied'
I haven't seen High School of the Dead yet. It's already been licensed by Sentai Filmworks, so I'll wait for the DVDs.

As for Elfen Lied... that show's look is awesome... but the story is full of holes. If the show had been twice as long, it would have benefited. The ending was okay, but even that had some weird things about it. Even so, the first few minutes of the first episode are awesome. NAKED CHICK SLICING DOZENS OF PEOPLE INTO BLOOD SPEWING STUMPS!!!!!!!

Besides, those are just SOME that I recommend. :P

xSalashawty

Quote from: TheGameNinja on October 01, 2010, 08:26:26 AM
I haven't seen High School of the Dead yet. It's already been licensed by Sentai Filmworks, so I'll wait for the DVDs.

As for Elfen Lied... that show's look is awesome... but the story is full of holes. If the show had been twice as long, it would have benefited. The ending was okay, but even that had some weird things about it. Even so, the first few minutes of the first episode are awesome. NAKED CHICK SLICING DOZENS OF PEOPLE INTO BLOOD SPEWING STUMPS!!!!!!!

Besides, those are just SOME that I recommend. :P
Highschool of the Dead is rated MA.
Though, IDC and still watch it. Not scary. Just some exposure and zombies eating people and their blood :3

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

naved.islam14

Triple S3

-Your sig is too large! Please keep it small!

Jazz Nova

Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Jazz Nova on October 28, 2010, 06:44:28 AM
Eureka Seven

Also, I'm about to finish Dragonball. Then it's vol. 3 of Lucky Star. Then Eden of the East. Then Haruhi season 2. Then Rurouni Kenshin.

shadowDOESrock

Naruto Shippuuden
Iron Man
Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls
Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai
K-On!
Tengen Troppa Gurren Lagann

And Highschool of the Dead - but that kind of dissapeared....  :(

I grew to be the biggest fan of Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls

Dropletz

hmm...I guess, I would say the anime I see on TV.

Naruto...Sometimes, whenever I remember its on. GAH! I hate that it comes on DisneyXD now; it doesn't really fix there.

I would say Bleach, but the fillers are SO damn boring. Especially, where they are now. The Ep. with the clueless princess kid. What happened with the Hueco Mundo thing they last left off with?

I like that show that comes on after it, tho...It's start with a K...Hmm, how can I explain it better...Ah, the main character's a dude who put seethrough boxes around demons and destroy'em within'em...or whatever...Anyways, right now that's better than Bleach!

I liked looking at Monster up until it ended. I'll admit that some of the episodes were boring and the plot was kinda...convoluted, but it still was watchable.

Man...Don't get me started on DBZKai...I mean, it's alright, but at the sametime...It's WAY TOO fast-pace...They practically skips all of the fighting in the fight scene and once they do actually fight...it kinda lame. It just them shooting be energy blasts at each other. -_-

If I want to see some go ol'fashion overly violence fight scene, I'll just look at SMBZ. LOL

This sums up the anime crap I look at on TV!

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Afro7hundr on October 28, 2010, 06:16:09 PM

That's kinda off topic.

Anyway, I just finished Dragonball, and I'll finish Lucky Star vol. 3 tonight.

Eden of the East tomorrow!!

Afro7hundr

Oh, my mistake. I thought Black Lagoon was an anime.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Afro7hundr on October 28, 2010, 06:51:52 PM
Oh, my mistake. I thought Black Lagoon was an anime.
Yeah, but this isn't a topic for just talking about anime. This topic is for discussing anime that you are watching at the moment.

Ravenfreak

Surprisingly, i've been keeping up with Pokemon lately. And I stopped watching this after 4 Kids stopped owning the episodes and the dubbing was changed. :V Honestly that's about the only anime i've been keeping up with, I hardly ever watch tv now days. :\