What anime are you focusing on right now?

Started by Skyle369, July 02, 2010, 06:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ioshyriku

Finished FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, it was freaking amazing... although I kinda prefer the first series' ending. Not to say it's bad, but the main villain trying to have the powers of God has, in my opinion, been done to death.

-Akame ga Kill, now this is an odd one, from what I've seen about the show on the internet in the past it really put me off, as it seems as your typical gory and edgy type of anime. But after this badass girl at the prom recommended it to me I've decided to give it a chance and it blew all my expectations, it's actually a really good and fun show to watch. Pretty much a group of hero assassins slaying evil doers with ancient high-tech weapons. The first part has the same strange balance between humor and seriousness as Yu Yu Hakusho's last seasons had. WARNING: don't get too attached to some of the characters, as some scenes (heck, even episodes) will rip your heart apart.

-Planetes, a show featuring a group of people that are pretty much space janitors, cleaning the atmosphere of space debris to make space travel safe. It is really enjoyable and I really like the character interactions.

-Also started watching Cowboy Bebop, as the show is really great and I haven't seen it since I was 13, and even then, I've managed to watch only a few episodes.

BigT

Naruto Shippuden
One Piece
Dragon Ball Super

Niko

Seeing that all of my friends liked Re:Zero, I'll probably give it a shot too in the near future.