What anime are you focusing on right now?

Started by Skyle369, July 02, 2010, 06:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Ioshyriku on April 23, 2016, 06:16:51 AM
More anime to the list, this time I'll keep the descriptions short:
- Gatchaman Crowds: Very stylish Tatsunoko Production superhero show. Don't like the designs of their costumes though, the original Gatchaman costumes looked cooler. Kinda reminds me of the Devil Survivor games for some reason.
- My Hero Academia: A normal boy born in a world full of people with superpowers and his quest of becoming a hero himself.
- Golden Boy: A pervert with a golden heart on his journey to learn about the world.
- Great Teacher Onizuka: An old gang member that becomes a teacher.
- Trigun: I really don't have to tell you what this classic is about. I only saw like 9 episodes when I was a kid and I really needed to watch it. Better late then never.

i plan to see my hero academia and is it english dub too cause i cant stand japanese voice acting in anime but i like the voice acting in sonic games better

Ioshyriku

Sometimes Japanese voice acting, like any other language, can be good.
I think My Hero Academia will be dubbed pretty soon, if it isn't already, as the English dubbed trailer came out before the show even premiered.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Ioshyriku on April 25, 2016, 09:59:58 PM
Sometimes Japanese voice acting, like any other language, can be good.
I think My Hero Academia will be dubbed pretty soon, if it isn't already, as the English dubbed trailer came out before the show even premiered.

ill wait till it comes out dubbed

Ioshyriku

So I finally got around to watching Gundam (as my only experience with the series was trough the Super Robot Wars games), and what better place to start with than Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin, which retells the 1979 series from a different perspective.

xXtrollfaceXx123

One..........................................PUNCH!!!...nah im jk Im currently focusing on Naruto Shippuden.

Ioshyriku

You should actually watch One Punch Man, it's awesome.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Ioshyriku on May 02, 2016, 05:52:01 AM
So I finally got around to watching Gundam (as my only experience with the series was trough the Super Robot Wars games), and what better place to start with than Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin, which retells the 1979 series from a different perspective.

so the 1979 series is different than the mobile suit gundam

Ioshyriku

Watched and finished all the Gundam Unicorn OVAs, it was a pretty amazing experience.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Ioshyriku on May 19, 2016, 05:52:04 AM
Watched and finished all the Gundam Unicorn OVAs, it was a pretty amazing experience.

have u ever watched infinate stratos its a good anime i actually own the series season 1 on bluray and season 2 on dvd which sadly might never come to bluray

Ioshyriku

Looks pretty good. I'll add it to my list.

Ioshyriku

-I also began watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. It's great, but I think it rushes over a few things in the first 14 episodes (that might be because the first series went over them in more detail... but still). From 15 onward it's a totally different story. I recommend anyone interested to watch both series and decide which they like more. For me it's a tie for now.

-and got a new slice-of-life anime going by the name of Three Leaves, Three Colors, which for now is just cute, but people say that it will get very funny later on. They also say it's like a combo of Lucky Star and Azumanga Daioh, which I don't see. It's clearly not as fun as Azumanga Daioh or as weird as Lucky Star (which I just can't enjoy), it's more like Yuyushiki but with a much better artwork. Seriously, I could just stare at the backgrounds in the show for days.

jerbear64

Going through Attack on Titan again so I'm ready for the second season.

NiGHTSfan

im watching sonic x and i think ill watch the rest of infinite stratos

SonicJR.Forvilus

NiGHTSfan

i just finished sonic x earlier today and i plan to watch sailor moon next then infinite stratos