What anime are you focusing on right now?

Started by Skyle369, July 02, 2010, 06:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Ioshyriku on August 28, 2015, 12:59:58 AM
I started watching Initial D, mostly because the music is beyond amazing, the show itself is pretty darn exciting too.

i heard of that show but u like anime music im not much of a fan of that but i love cartoon music that kind of music is a little more creative in my opinion like teenage mutant ninja turtles that show has the best opening theme

AtomicSpinDash

Quote from: Skyle369 on July 02, 2010, 06:48:31 PM
and yes.... Naruto Shippuden.....

more like naruto shit-poo-din

naruto was good and all until shitpodin killed it and made everything before it look like crap from all the fillers and repeated scenes lol

made naruto look like a stupid retarted little kid lol
sad

right now just one piece still gotta catch up to fairy tail 25 episodes

and finish neon genesis

NiGHTSfan

someone correct me if im wrong about this one im watching a marathon of tmnt 2003 series is that considered an anime or a cartoon

Elija2

Quote from: batman on August 29, 2015, 09:16:27 AM
someone correct me if im wrong about this one im watching a marathon of tmnt 2003 series is that considered an anime or a cartoon

It's pretty simple to figure out that one; it wasn't a Japanese production so it's not anime.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Elija2 on August 29, 2015, 09:20:01 AM
It's pretty simple to figure out that one; it wasn't a Japanese production so it's not anime.

ok cause some characters have anime like eyes its a little weird

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

NiGHTSfan

im still watching infinate stratos but im going to watch ah my goddess or rosario vampire

Ye Olde Swagfag

Ye Olde Swagfag

Quote from: batman on September 04, 2015, 11:03:04 AM
whats that anime like
pretty good. it's like attack on titan, you should check it out

Ioshyriku

Finished Cromartie High School.
It was funny, I recommend it to anyone that likes really random humor with deadpan expressions.

Ioshyriku

-Watched Slayers Premium, it was nice, I really liked the art style.
-Finished Azumanga Daioh again.
-I've also watched and finished Daily Lives of High School Boys, it was funny, reminded me of me and my friends back in Grade School and Middle School.
-I'm currently watching Nichijou and it's amazing.
-I'm also watching Yuyushiki, it's cute and funny but nothing really special.

NiGHTSfan

ive been taking a break from infinate stratos but im almost done with season on i just have 1 or 2 episodes left then the ova and then ill watch sailor moon or maken ki again i just like maken ki i dont know why i just do

Ioshyriku

Added to the list are:
-Is this a Zombie?, I'm really dissapointed in myself not giving this show a chance a long time ago, it's pretty darn awesome. And I never knew I'd ever wish to be undead.
-Joshiraku, it's cute, really funny and looks nice, not sure what else I should say about it.
-One Punch Man, great comedy, badass action and really good animation.
And two series of shorts:
-Yamishibai: Japanese Ghost Stories, I don't know why but I like getting scared, and this show does this easily.
-Tonari no Seki-kun: The Master of Killing Time, you know how most of us either draw or play around instead of paying attention in class like good children should? Well this kid takes that to the next level.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Ioshyriku on November 05, 2015, 09:34:44 AM
Added to the list are:
-Is this a Zombie?, I'm really dissapointed in myself not giving this show a chance a long time ago, it's pretty darn awesome. And I never knew I'd ever wish to be undead.
-Joshiraku, it's cute, really funny and looks nice, not sure what else I should say about it.
-One Punch Man, great comedy, badass action and really good animation.
And two series of shorts:
-Yamishibai: Japanese Ghost Stories, I don't know why but I like getting scared, and this show does this easily.
-Tonari no Seki-kun: The Master of Killing Time, you know how most of us either draw or play around instead of paying attention in class like good children should? Well this kid takes that to the next level.

is the anime is this a zombie like high school of the dead or something different but im done with the first seaosn of infinate stratos