Main Menu

3 months...90 days...

Started by Mikey, June 12, 2010, 12:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

Thats all the time I have.
I'm dying.
I lied about my cancer getting gone and my live failure getting fixed.
I'm dying guys.
I don't know what to do.
All I can say is goodbye.
I love you guys.
Bye.

P.S.-Don't delete my account. I want to live on in some form. Also, I might give it to my friend.

Bye guys.

jkid101094

Wha? ;~;

Leviiiiiiiii. D=

I'm gonna miss you. D=

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Super Sonic Boom

:C

Live everyday to the fullest, that's all I can say if this is how it hast to be. We will all miss you man!

Sonic360

It's been a long run but... aww I can't do this.  I love you man, please don't die on us -cries-

Mikey

Proto_Blaze

Tanassy

Quote from: MikeyLevi on June 12, 2010, 12:00:19 PM
Thats all the time I have.
I'm dying.
I lied about my cancer getting gone and my live failure getting fixed.
I'm dying guys.
I don't know what to do.
All I can say is goodbye.
I love you guys.
Bye.

P.S.-Don't delete my account. I want to live on in some form. Also, I might give it to my friend.

Bye guys.
I cant believe you would suffer death so young... I hope there is another, better life for you somewhere.

Kirby

Levi, I'll pray, and I'll pray HARD.

EchidnaPower

I will not allow despair into my mind. I think you can be saved one way or another. Doctors say "You have (insert amount of time here) to live."

Oh yeah? Tell that to my Grandmother. She went to a doctor YEARS ago, and they told her she had a month to live. Guess what? Years later she's here.

I'll pray for you my friend, but should the unfortunate situation arise that you don't make it, I will NOT mourn you. Instead, I shall celebrate the fact that you are with God, with a new body without pain or disease. If you truly are a believer of Jesus Christ, and if this is indeed your end, Paradise awaits you my friend.

I'm not saying I won't miss you, I will, a lot. All I'm saying is: When you get to Heaven, ask God if an "EchidnaPower" has come up every now and then. In other words: Look me up someday dude.

I love Jesus! Do you?

TheGameNinja

D:

I don't know what else to say other than I'm praying for you.

Riot_Monsterous

It's awful that you would have to suffer this at the age you are but I agree with EP on this you still have a chance just cause the doctor said it doesn't mean it will happen I will be praying for you though..

Mikey

Quote from: EchidnaPower on June 13, 2010, 01:02:06 AM
I will not allow despair into my mind. I think you can be saved one way or another. Doctors say "You have (insert amount of time here) to live."

Oh yeah? Tell that to my Grandmother. She went to a doctor YEARS ago, and they told her she had a month to live. Guess what? Years later she's here.

I'll pray for you my friend, but should the unfortunate situation arise that you don't make it, I will NOT mourn you. Instead, I shall celebrate the fact that you are with God, with a new body without pain or disease. If you truly are a believer of Jesus Christ, and if this is indeed your end, Paradise awaits you my friend.

I'm not saying I won't miss you, I will, a lot. All I'm saying is: When you get to Heaven, ask God if an "EchidnaPower" has come up every now and then. In other words: Look me up someday dude.
YOu just made my day 100 times better. :) I have such great friends.

Proto_Blaze

im not sure if ill make it, but if i do ask god for proto blaze as well.... we will meet up one day and have amazing parties.

sonicmaddave

Levi, we may not know each other very well, but I am sad to see this happening, especially to a 13 year old. :(

CradledEggle

;_; no...but.,,

I'll miss you so much dude, you we're..awesome, and a very good freind, my only regret is that i ddint talk to you more than i could've. i'll deeply miss you...im like..crying right now..if only i could just, keep you here..
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~