I Swear I'm Never Drawing Zero EVER AGAIN.

Started by Dracoslythe, May 19, 2010, 05:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracoslythe

This was my first (and last) attempt at seriously drawing Zero.
Not finished quite yet.  When I get done, this is going to be the beginning of the opening stage in MMZ2.  Cause I can.
I'm inking the Panteon(s) now, then I have the background to do.  And yes, I got really lazy on the cracks/hair.  Yes, I left out one eye.  That damn eye was giving me more trouble than it was worth, so I did the oh so cliche dark/dramatic shadows to make him seem more serious anyway.  Even though it's not fun for him anymore.  >:I
Did this for a contest over at Capcom Unity.  xD

CradledEggle

~Slade-Hedgehog  20 minutes ago
holy shit thats amazing draacii o3o, *faves 28738234783275894739634 times* YOU SHOULD LEIK..GET MONEY 4 DIS.
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

hedgy

Awesome picture:O If you finish that last eye I could use it for a new signature x3

Dracoslythe

lol It's been WAAYY too late in the game to do the other eye, even when I posted this.
But this IS the final version.
I'm quite proud, despite my frivolous lack of CG art skills.

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on May 21, 2010, 05:29:52 PM
lol It's been WAAYY too late in the game to do the other eye, even when I posted this.
But this IS the final version.
I'm quite proud, despite my frivolous lack of CG art skills.

Oooooooooooooo. Purdy. 8D

Now do naked Ray. 8D *shot dead*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Firestar36

Quote from: Dracoslythe on May 19, 2010, 05:22:25 PM
This was my first (and last) attempt at seriously drawing Zero.
Not finished quite yet.  When I get done, this is going to be the beginning of the opening stage in MMZ2.  Cause I can.
I'm inking the Panteon(s) now, then I have the background to do.  And yes, I got really lazy on the cracks/hair.  Yes, I left out one eye.  That damn eye was giving me more trouble than it was worth, so I did the oh so cliche dark/dramatic shadows to make him seem more serious anyway.  Even though it's not fun for him anymore.  >:I
Did this for a contest over at Capcom Unity.  xD

I think it looks cute. :3

MrMikeTheHedgehog

silverthehedgie

Dax7

It's okay to me. Just practice on the shading and add another eye. Other than that he looks cooler than the "other" zero with green
chest lights.
3ds owner and Animator in training.

CaptinAss

It looks awesome. Amazing job. I could never draw something like that without a base.

Crashendo

Ioshyriku

Surfshack Tito the Hedgehog

maoraharon123

there's quite a bit of potential especially with the shading but the pose needs some work