Main Menu

My Computer is broken! >:U

Started by Skyle369, May 03, 2010, 12:21:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyle369

For some reason my computer won't open so I'm facing boredom hell again and thats the reason why I wasn't online these days. What sucks about it is that my computer has to be reformatted so I'll lose all my programs so I'm pissed about it. I don't know when I'll be back so see you guys someday.

Just in case some of you guys ask how did I made this post without a computer, I used my PSP's browser and typing is such a pain in the ass and I'm glad I'm finished. xD

jkid101094

Quote from: Skyle369 on May 03, 2010, 12:21:39 AM
For some reason my computer won't open so I'm facing boredom hell again and thats the reason why I wasn't online these days. What sucks about it is that my computer has to be reformatted so I'll lose all my programs so I'm pissed about it. I don't know when I'll be back so see you guys someday.

Just in case some of you guys ask how did I made this post without a computer, I used my PSP's browser and typing is such a pain in the ass and I'm glad I'm finished. xD
I know what you feel like...hope I see ya soon! =3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.