Main Menu

May be away for a whileeee

Started by NiGHTS, April 17, 2010, 02:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NiGHTS

Well i say may I'm going away today (April18th) to Portugal for two weeks, because as some people know my parents are seperated and I live with my mom and so my dad invited me to go to Portugal with him. This is the only two weeks he could get off and since I dont get to spend as much time with him as I'd like to I said yes.

Now heres the but part...

After those inconsiderate gits in Iceland allowed their volcano to explode, there has been a fuckin huge cloud of dust and ash and so forth hovering about the UK (surrounding Northern Ireland hence, only flights to the Isle of Man are running) and so the flight MAY be cancelled as, the ash and dust and rock particles break aeroplane engines cause them to stop, obviously. That, and it doesnt show up on the planes radar so its extremely difficult to track in flight. So the flights are still being reviewed about whether or not we will be allowed to go or not >.0

Knowing my luck we wont get to but just incase thought I'd give a heads up~ If i do get on the flight then i would most likely be back about the 2nd of May (unless i get on the internet over thurr) :3

Elija2

It's all Eyjafjallajökull's fault.

Well, see you later or sooner. Whatever happens.

NiGHTS

Eh fuck it

flight was cancelled, and because of the chance that we could get stuck out there when I have GCSE's on the 5th, the holidays been cancelled, instead of just getting a different flight. >.>