Previous topic - Next topic

HereAndThere

NiGHTSfan

im gonna win this topic i know it

HereAndThere

SmashFinale

HereAndThere

NiGHTSfan

ive noticed that theres been alot less people signing up for the site lately and its 2018 but i think people dont like the current sign up system

SmashFinale

hopefully i can get a switch soon.

HereAndThere

A virtual console on the Switch would be nice. If it had support for the GBA and below, I'd probably get it.
Would be nice to be able to own some kind of copy of a Battle Network game and not have to emulate it.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Jeexx on February 02, 2018, 07:48:32 AM
A virtual console on the Switch would be nice. If it had support for the GBA and below, I'd probably get it.
Would be nice to be able to own some kind of copy of a Battle Network game and not have to emulate it.

i hate virtual console because nintendo sometimes makes u pay too much for an old ass game id rather emulate the game its a better way to play it anyways

SmashFinale

i hope i can  get a switch for my bday today.

HereAndThere

Happy birthday!
Hope you get one and it doesn't end up being a malfunctioning piece of third-rate trash.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Jeexx on February 13, 2018, 04:49:17 AM
Happy birthday!
Hope you get one and it doesn't end up being a malfunctioning piece of third-rate trash.

if ur talking about the nintendo switch then u are wrong dude its alot better than the xbox one but not by much and it is better than the vita is and has outsold the wii u

SmashFinale

He means that there are a lot of Switches that come out the factory defective.

jamesxmk

HereAndThere

How do I beat mass archons and chargelots?