The Last Person to Post Wins

Started by TheGameNinja, April 05, 2010, 12:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmashFinale

NiGHTSfan

5 months later and still no activity

HereAndThere

Is it bad that the majority of my day has been spent playing Final Fantasy XIV and critiquing an anime to someone who has absolutely no interest in it? And add the fact that I honestly don't care about the anime myself into the mix. I'm beginning to feel like my life is amounting to nothing.

Trying not to let it set in.

SmashFinale

i forgot to mention i got a switch. only have puyo puyo and mario kart though

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: SmashFinale on April 05, 2018, 09:43:55 AM
i forgot to mention i got a switch. only have puyo puyo and mario kart though

nice dude i hope ur enjoying it i can recommend alot of games for u because i have about 7 games on my switch which are mario kart 8 zelda breath of the wild sonic forces, bayonetta, DOOM 2016, mario odyssey, and sonic mania

HereAndThere

Congratulations on getting the Switch! Hopefully it'll get some killer apps this year, since y'know, last year was so dry and empty for poor Ninty...
Well, it's a good thing that the Battle Royale genre kept gaming alive while Ninty was trying to kill it their lackluster titles such as Super Mario Odyssey and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Jeexx on February 02, 2018, 07:48:32 AM
A virtual console on the Switch would be nice. If it had support for the GBA and below, I'd probably get it.
Would be nice to be able to own some kind of copy of a Battle Network game and not have to emulate it.
I have some bad news for you.

Quote from: NiGHTSfan on February 11, 2018, 08:32:05 PM
i hate virtual console because nintendo sometimes makes u pay too much for an old ass game id rather emulate the game its a better way to play it anyways

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: TheGameNinja on May 18, 2018, 07:37:34 PM
I have some bad news for you.

who the hell gives a shit id rather have roms and iso copies of nintendo games that are overpriced on resellers than having to use virtual console games cause when nintendo uploaded ds games to the wii u i was totally amazed but then once i played mario kart wii they did it in a horrible way by putting a shitty god awful skin of the original ds console around the game and didnt use both tv and touch screen separately so they ruined the game for me

HereAndThere

NiGHTSfan

SmashFinale

A more reliable emulation on the go would be better than just confined to a desktop...

Riot_Monsterous

Quote from: SmashFinale on May 28, 2018, 04:37:14 PM
A more reliable emulation on the go would be better than just confined to a desktop...

Cats are jerks.

HereAndThere

fate/grand order is pretty neat
some of the designs are pretty great, and the nonsensical story is amusing as well

Also, there's a fighting game tournament coming up in my local area.
Can't wait to pay 20€ to get in and get my ass whooped in the first round.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Jeexx on June 09, 2018, 04:19:31 AM
fate/grand order is pretty neat
some of the designs are pretty great, and the nonsensical story is amusing as well

Also, there's a fighting game tournament coming up in my local area.
Can't wait to pay 20€ to get in and get my ass whooped in the first round.

deadpool 2 kicked serious ass dude it was awesome one of the best films this summer

HereAndThere

Is it bad that I've been struggling over thinking of a screen name for the tournament?
I've spent more time trying to figure out something that I like and that doesn't sound like hot garbage than I've played the actual game I'm going to compete in.

I've got like 3 days to go.