Started by RainbowBeautyRocks, April 04, 2010, 04:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HereAndThere

Koov686

Later?you call 1 year later?

HereAndThere

Quote from: Koov686 on April 04, 2010, 07:28:48 PM
Later?you call 1 year later?
Yes, that's later than tommorow, later than the next month and later than half a year.
So it's later. =3

Sonic360

Tanassy

rockout909

it wont let me post this picture... yay other link!

Post Merge: April 05, 2010, 07:19:50 AM

Quote from: EchidnaPower on April 04, 2010, 04:22:25 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that. It's always a sad day when a loved one dies. I'll pray for comforting for you and your family, and I hope you come back soon.

http://herospoint.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=76908426   i made it, but it's pixilation, i know, is shit...

ChaosDazer

Quote from: DarkFusion on April 05, 2010, 01:03:42 AM
See ya later.
Because quoting is better than making an effort
witty sig caption

RainbowBeautyRocks

Im trying to earn money for my family so im selling my ds,wii,gamecube,and all of my games. expext for one.....the first game i ever bought and my favorite. yes, and possibly my phone. half of my clothes and all of my old toys from years ago. and mayb i could come back in 5 months. alot earlier

HMS7

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on April 05, 2010, 09:44:44 AM
Im trying to earn money for my family so im selling my ds,wii,gamecube,and all of my games. expext for one.....the first game i ever bought and my favorite. yes, and possibly my phone. half of my clothes and all of my old toys from years ago. and mayb i could come back in 5 months. alot earlier
oh wow sis *hugs* :') thats a sweet thing to do
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Kirby

What Gamecube Games do you have?

rockout909

what GC games do you have?

RainbowBeautyRocks

ill do anything to still b ur sis hms7 :(

rockout909

*wonders* ima go on google, brb

RainbowBeautyRocks

Y??? whats to wonder about?

rockout909

you'll see

Post Merge: April 05, 2010, 03:33:47 PM

free internet 4 cell phone proxy:P   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRwYUGWnc5k&feature=related if you cant see it then ill tell you