Main Menu

.....bye......

Started by RainbowBeautyRocks, April 04, 2010, 04:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowBeautyRocks

I may b leaving for....well.....EVER! my phone is to high to keep going on the internet and my parents cant afford internet for the house and im kinda trapped at home so ya. bye for mayb.....if so.....a year.....

Koov686

rockout909

alright heres what you do, you go to your public library and hope they have internet so you can go on wherever... if not... you will be missed :'(

RainbowBeautyRocks

No there isnt one around where i am. and the skool cant. grandma died, grandpa cant afford,and the rest cant. sorry. 2morrow is my last day

rockout909

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on April 04, 2010, 04:13:19 PM
No there isnt one around where i am. and the skool cant. grandma died, grandpa cant afford,and the rest cant. sorry. 2morrow is my last day

sorry your grandma died

RainbowBeautyRocks

Well like i said 2morrows my last day

EchidnaPower

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on April 04, 2010, 04:04:10 PM
I may b leaving for....well.....EVER! my phone is to high to keep going on the internet and my parents cant afford internet for the house and im kinda trapped at home so ya. bye for mayb.....if so.....a year.....

I'm so sorry to hear that. It's always a sad day when a loved one dies. I'll pray for comforting for you and your family, and I hope you come back soon.

I love Jesus! Do you?

rockout909

well if you get a moment where you can get on, be sure you say hi!

RainbowBeautyRocks

Uh thats er wierd but ok

rockout909

-_- to the ppl on the site

EchidnaPower

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on April 04, 2010, 04:26:26 PM
Uh thats er wierd but ok

Oops. xD I read it wrong. I must've been thinking about something else. :-\ Sorry about the strangeness, anyways, I'll still pray for you, but for a different reason. ^_^U

I love Jesus! Do you?

RainbowBeautyRocks

Im gonna miss these ppl the most: ep,rockout,hms7,jkid,and shinder.

rockout909

huh, a total of 6hrs 19 min on the site and ill be missed :o, should i be honored? you know what i am honored! ima miss you too! :'(

HMS7

V.V T.T *hugs Rainbow tightly* IMMA MISS YOU SIS D':
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

rockout909

Quote from: HMS7 on April 04, 2010, 04:52:05 PM
V.V T.T *hugs Rainbow tightly* IMMA MISS YOU SIS D':

lol everyone a family!