Main Menu

SZ FAQs

Started by jkid101094, March 30, 2010, 11:26:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSalashawty

it actually IS.

you will help out some people who are new, and are staying on the fourm.

so they won't have to go to the topic where in the feedback section saying they dont know how to put their sig.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: xSalashawty on September 14, 2010, 03:58:14 PM
it actually IS.

you will help out some people who are new, and are staying on the fourm.

so they won't have to go to the topic where in the feedback section saying they dont know how to put their sig.
Too bad it seems like they just start the new topic anyway.

xSalashawty

Quote from: TheGameNinja on September 14, 2010, 04:32:05 PM
Too bad it seems like they just start the new topic anyway.
it already happened. I had to help that person. o_o

Click me.

dragonOllie15

i've got a question if i may, how do you edit models in Sonic Adventure DX? is there a certain programme?

xSalashawty

Quote from: dragonOllie15 on October 16, 2010, 11:30:57 PM
i've got a question if i may, how do you edit models in Sonic Adventure DX? is there a certain programme?
Memory Editor is the kind, actually. Just google it and you'll find it.

Click me.

RoyalStallion

How do you tell the difference between actuall post and spamming on your account?

xSalashawty

If the post is off-topic, such as replying with "No, it isnt"

discussing the topic is ontopic.

Click me.

RoyalStallion

How do you tell the difference without visting each and everyone? or do the post show up and the spam ones don't?

jkid101094

Quote from: RoyalStallion on November 06, 2010, 01:02:56 PM
How do you tell the difference without visting each and everyone? or do the post show up and the spam ones don't?
Gotta be a bit more specific than that, sir. If you're talking about new posts, just use the "show unread replies since last visit" button next to your avi or the one below it.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

RoyalStallion

Ok you see how it says post on your profile does that number count the spam too or just the regular post?

jkid101094

Quote from: RoyalStallion on November 06, 2010, 01:10:21 PM
Ok you see how it says post on your profile does that number count the spam too or just the regular post?
Only legit posts count towards your post count. If you're gonna spam anywhere but the Off-Topic section (where posts don't count) you'll be banned.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

xSalashawty

I might have been here for 6 months and know alot in the time period but what's +[number]hidden?I have a feeling of what it is but just wannamake sure

Click me.

jakjak913

awesomedudealex

jkid101094

Reading this makes me feel like a bigger n00b than I am. I need to go back and amend this...or delete it.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.