-The convo thread- sticky idea??

Started by Tanassy, March 19, 2010, 02:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanassy

anything you wanna talk about that people will find interesting but you dont wanna make a new topic? post here and we can all discuss!

it doesnt matter what, it can be anything from your life, or even news related stuff! the idea is to get people talking.

Heres a few pointers - rules...whatever..

-DONT FREAKIN' SPAM K? that means no one word posts, no really stupid questions, and use proper english.

-please, keep swearing to a minimum. nobody minds the occasional 'sh-t' or something, but outright swearing and ill go straight to a mod.

-no fighting, if you have disagreements take your feuds elsewhere. this is a covo topic not a spam topic, theres a BIG diff. ''if its worth something and NOT an insult, it's allowed to be here''

-if you cant follow the rules i might make a ''banned from convo topic'' list - dont make me.

- mods - feel free to edit this post to add rules or anything else -

TranceRaver83

Alright then, i guess i'll start.

Anyone doing anything exciting this weekend?

Tanassy

yeah... got my sisters 21st to go to... that oughtta be fun xD. nd then theres sunday (going on picnic with family, boring :P)

TranceRaver83

that sounds like it will be fun.  I'm just calling random people, trying to find something to do tonight.  No luck so far :/

Tanassy

i sometimes call my friends when im bored. i go down to their place and play games xD

TranceRaver83

Yeah, thats what im doing, except no one is answering...  i know one of them will probably call me back in 2 hours though, and we will  just hang out.

Xyno76

Quote from: TranceRaver83 on March 19, 2010, 02:28:07 PM
Alright then, i guess i'll start.

Anyone doing anything exciting this weekend?
well i'm gonna work on my flash 8 movie...
and i have a busy schedule of being grounded :P
I don't want a signature yet. I gotta think of a new one first xD

Tanassy

Quote from: Xyno76 on March 19, 2010, 02:55:17 PM
well i'm gonna work on my flash 8 movie...
and i have a busy schedule of being grounded :P
grounded? well,erm.. have fun?

Xyno76

Quote from: Dark_fusionx on March 19, 2010, 03:01:50 PM
grounded? well,erm.. have fun?
well i still play brawl with tyno when no one's lookin... :-X
(i grab a blanket and put the wii mote under it and look like i'm watching him XD)
I don't want a signature yet. I gotta think of a new one first xD

jkid101094

Your opinion matters. :]

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: Xyno76 on March 19, 2010, 03:12:45 PM
well i still play brawl with tyno when no one's lookin... :-X
(i grab a blanket and put the wii mote under it and look like i'm watching him XD)
epic. and set your name to CPU xD

Post Merge: 20 March 2010, 10:17:38

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 19, 2010, 03:15:26 PM
seriously? well erm, its yummy?

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

TranceRaver83

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 19, 2010, 03:15:26 PM
Reminds me of when i put mayo on some fat kids locker.  He looked at it, smelled it, then licked it.  Then he told the librarian, and we started laughing so hard.

other than that, i hate mayo

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.