if you have arceus and want+50 karma,lvl 100 darkrai,any poke,clone glitch READ!

Started by Barc, March 11, 2010, 02:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: shadic the ultimate on March 13, 2010, 08:12:49 AM
sorry for my ignorance but..why do you need an usb adapter?
My DS can't connect directly to my router, so I need the adapter to connect it to my comp. I think my router may have a firewall within itself so i'm gonna try to disable it. Also my comp charger is crap so let's see if i'll even be able to use my comp... >.<

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Barc

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 13, 2010, 09:02:40 AM
My DS can't connect directly to my router, so I need the adapter to connect it to my comp. I think my router may have a firewall within itself so i'm gonna try to disable it. Also my comp charger is crap so let's see if i'll even be able to use my comp... >.<
o wow, that´s going to take long but i have homework so talk to you later

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Barc

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 13, 2010, 09:09:08 AM
KK, I'll get back to you l8ter. ;)
me to thanks for your help and i think i can conect like about... i don´t know, maybe 6:00? anyways we´ll stay in touch

jkid101094

Quote from: shadic the ultimate on March 13, 2010, 09:11:32 AM
me to thanks for your help and i think i can conect like about... i don´t know, maybe 6:00? anyways we´ll stay in touch
Central Time?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Barc

hmmmmmmm... *starts to hyperventilate* let`s just talk later hehe i`ll try to be next to the computer so if you can do anything justPM me or talk me here or in the msn( msn would be the best option cause I can be there and my mom can`t notice)

let`s just talk later

jkid101094

Quote from: shadic the ultimate on March 13, 2010, 09:27:42 AM
hmmmmmmm... *starts to hyperventilate* let`s just talk later hehe i`ll try to be next to the computer so if you can do anything justPM me or talk me here or in the msn( msn would be the best option cause I can be there and my mom can`t notice)

let`s just talk later
KK. I'm still trying to connect...as it stands right now, I suggest you let Ice give you the Arceus, he'll probably get it to you sooner...I'll keep trying though.  ;)

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Barc

Quote from: ice the fox on March 13, 2010, 08:41:39 AM
If I could get my AR to work, I could get you one
OK just tell me these things:
1.what do you want in exchange
2.how long could it take
3.what`s your FC
4.when do we trade
5.what level, moves, etc

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 13, 2010, 09:33:05 AM
KK. I'm still trying to connect...as it stands right now, I suggest you let Ice give you the Arceus, he'll probably get it to you sooner...I'll keep trying though.  ;)

I would thank you if you can conect tell me

I actually prefer the legall one (because of his awesome moves)
but if you definitly can`t then i guess that would be the option 2

but remember there`s no hurry and if you need some days I would be happy to wait

jkid101094

Quote from: shadic the ultimate on March 13, 2010, 09:37:55 AM

but remember there`s no hurry and if you need some days I would be happy to wait
Alright thanks. My mom says we should be able to call Comcast Monday so if you can wait until then I'll see what I can do. ;)

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Barc

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 13, 2010, 09:45:44 AM
Alright thanks. My mom says we should be able to call Comcast Monday so if you can wait until then I'll see what I can do. ;)
I could wait until crhistmas and you don`t have to thank, it`s me the one who has to thank you, you`re the one helping me after all.

then don`t hurry and we`ll talk another day , i`m always cheking the messages

good luck with that  usb adapter ( :

jkid101094

Quote from: shadic the ultimate on March 13, 2010, 09:52:11 AM
I could wait until crhistmas and you don`t have to thank, it`s me the one who has to thank you, you`re the one helping me after all.

then don`t hurry and we`ll talk another day , i`m always cheking the messages

good luck with that  usb adapter ( :
OK, I'll get back to you ASAP.  ;)

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: shadic the ultimate on March 13, 2010, 09:37:55 AM
OK just tell me these things:
1.what do you want in exchange
2.how long could it take
3.what`s your FC
4.when do we trade
5.what level, moves, etc

my AR doesn't work so no arceus
i can definitely get on around 9 eastern time
my fc is above
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Barc

EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW THAT JKID WASN´T ABLE TO GIVE ME THE ARCEUS BECAUSE OF PROBLEMS IN HIS WI-FI SO I´M STILL SEARCHING FOR ONE

remember that it don´t have to be legal(you could have used an action replay) but it would be great if is a clone of the one that triggers the event in HG and SS (the one with spacial rend and roar of time)

REMEMBER I´M GIVING ANY POKEMON EXCLUSIVE TO POKEMON PEARL, POKEMON PLATINUN, POKEMON LEAF GREEN AND POKEMON EMERALD( EXEPT FOR THE ONES OF EVENT EX:MEW JIRACHI DEOXYS, ETC)

PLEASE I´M DESESPERATED