if you have arceus and want+50 karma,lvl 100 darkrai,any poke,clone glitch READ!

Started by Barc, March 11, 2010, 02:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barc

hi guys :)

I´m asking for an arceus any level(i would really like the one that comes lvl 100 with those awesome moves, the one you got in gamestop)

In change i´m ofering:+50 karma(i know it will take 50 hours but i promise), a lvl 100 darkrai or any pokemon exclusive from pokemon emerald or pokemon pearl.

If you are interested PLEASE PLEASE coment your answer and i´ll give you my friend code and if you don´t want to lose an arceus i can teach you to clone so you don´t lose anithing

Jazz Nova

Quote from: shadic the ultimate on March 11, 2010, 02:33:45 PM
hi guys :)

I´m asking for an arceus any level(i would really like the one that comes lvl 100 with those awesome moves, the one you got in gamestop)

In change i´m ofering:+50 karma(i know it will take 50 hours but i promise), a lvl 100 darkrai or any pokemon exclusive from pokemon emerald or pokemon pearl.

If you are interested PLEASE PLEASE coment your answer and i´ll give you my friend code and if you don´t want to lose an arceus i can teach you to clone so you don´t lose anithing

Do you know how hard it is to legally get an arceus?

I would't trade you if i went to the TOYS"R"US EXCLUSIVE EVENT

plus, Darkrai was over wi-fi a little while ago
also Arceus is A LOT better than darkrai (in theory)
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Dracoslythe

I have one, but I don't think it has all the badass moves  .And it's hacked...  I think it might; I may have hacked the event to get it
I dunno what level it is, though, it's rotting in my pokebox.  xD

TheGameNinja

I'd like to plug my Pokemon Special Events thread again. :3 Keep up with it and you'll never miss an event again!

Also, I'm not gonna trade my legal Arceus... and I don't hack so it's the only one I have.

Barc

Quote from: TheGameNinja on March 12, 2010, 12:00:15 PM
I'd like to plug my Pokemon Special Events thread again. :3 Keep up with it and you'll never miss an event again!

Also, I'm not gonna trade my legal Arceus... and I don't hack so it's the only one I have.

so... do you consider the clone glitch as hacking?
I always know when and were are the events but i live in south america (colombia) so is reaally hard to go to an event in japan, spain(is been held now), or USA. And what is most ironic: in 2009 arceus event that ended like in november 14, I had vacations in new jersey with some friends and i arrived like in november 25 and i din´t make it D;

Quote from: Dracoslythe on March 12, 2010, 11:50:16 AM
I have one, but I don't think it has all the badass moves  .And it's hacked...  I think it might; I may have hacked the event to get it
I dunno what level it is, though, it's rotting in my pokebox.  xD
that could work. An arceus is an arceus

Quote from: ice the fox on March 12, 2010, 11:37:15 AM
Do you know how hard it is to legally get an arceus?

I would't trade you if i went to the TOYS"R"US EXCLUSIVE EVENT

plus, Darkrai was over wi-fi a little while ago
also Arceus is A LOT better than darkrai (in theory)
1. i know is hard but as many people who live in spain and USA knowhow to clone pokemon i tought they could do something

2.I didn´t sa it had to be "legal" but a lot of you live in the USA there was an event a time ago in "Toys R´ freaking Us" maybe someone would like to help someone that lives in a tiny country called colombia

3.I have seen some people in the forum to say to have an arceus and don´t even remember it

4.i also know that darkrai was in wi-fi but THIS DARKRAI is lvl 100 and is from almia so some people would like it for an arceus clone

5. some peopple prefer darkrai (like me) but arceus is great and i need it for m pokedex

FINALLY this would be the only case i would hack (if i had an action replay) because is EXTREMELY necesary and is my last resort but thanks for your answers

PSD: PLEASE KEEP ANSWERING (I´M F*** DESPERATED)

Post Merge: Marzo 12, 2010, 06:02:15 pm

(sorry for the post merge)

Don´t forget the ofers mentioned above and the +50 karma or more (depending on the offer

TheGameNinja

Quote from: shadic the ultimate on March 12, 2010, 12:51:41 PM
so... do you consider the clone glitch as hacking?
I always know when and were are the events but i live in south america (colombia) so is reaally hard to go to an event in japan, spain(is been held now), or USA. And what is most ironic: in 2009 arceus event that ended like in november 14, I had vacations in new jersey with some friends and i arrived like in november 25 and i din´t make it D;

Well, I don't consider it hacking, but it is cheating. I didn't know you were in S. America, sorry. I know they don't have the events much down there. But, if you get a foreign copy of the game, the wi-fi events are open to anyone anywhere in the world with a copy of the game from the region where the event is active.

Barc

Quote from: TheGameNinja on March 12, 2010, 01:05:42 PM

Well, I don't consider it hacking, but it is cheating. I didn't know you were in S. America, sorry. I know they don't have the events much down there. But, if you get a foreign copy of the game, the wi-fi events are open to anyone anywhere in the world with a copy of the game from the region where the event is active.

yes i know, I got the pikachu colored pichu some time ago and is sad to lose those amazing events so that´s why i´m asking for it here

Fiamonder

A legal one is almost impossible to trade with someone since they want to keep them.. and other people can fake them VERY easy, with that program called Pokésav, or however it's called. I dont have a legal one, so I wish you good luck.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Barc

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on March 12, 2010, 04:02:30 PM
A legal one is almost impossible to trade with someone since they want to keep them.. and other people can fake them VERY easy, with that program called Pokésav, or however it's called. I dont have a legal one, so I wish you good luck.
you´re right but las year there was an event in toys "R" freaking us and i´m sure that more than one person in this forum has one so he can clone it

right?

Fiamonder

Quote from: shadic the ultimate on March 12, 2010, 04:16:19 PM
you´re right but las year there was an event in toys "R" freaking us and i´m sure that more than one person in this forum has one so he can clone it

right?

Ehm, sure I guess. There still are lots of other members on the forum who still have to discover this topic.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

jkid101094

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on March 12, 2010, 04:18:09 PM
Ehm, sure I guess. There still are lots of other members on the forum who still have to discover this topic.
I've seen the topic.
I haz the legit Arceus.
I'm just to lazy to type in FC's.  :-\

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Barc

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 12, 2010, 04:21:11 PM
I've seen the topic.
I haz the legit Arceus.
I'm just to lazy to type in FC's.  :-\
O_O

answer these questions:
1.wich version do you have?
2. do you know how to clone?
3.Do you know where to see your FC?

I´M ALSO GIVING ANY POKEMON EXCLUSIVE TO EMERALD IF YOU WANT SOMETHING SPECIAL OR JUST WANT TO COMPLETE YOUR POKEDEX

jkid101094

Quote from: shadic the ultimate on March 12, 2010, 04:24:10 PM
O_O

answer these questions:
1.wich version do you have?
2. do you know how to clone?
3.Do you know where to see your FC?

I´M ALSO GIVING ANY POKEMON EXCLUSIVE TO EMERALD IF YOU WANT SOMETHING SPECIAL OR JUST WANT TO COMPLETE YOUR POKEDEX
1. All three, (D/P/Pl). Arceus is on Diamond I believe...
2. I have a guide...
3. Check your Friend Case.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Barc

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 12, 2010, 04:28:16 PM
1. All three, (D/P/Pl). Arceus is on Diamond I believe...
2. I have a guide...
3. Check your Friend Case.
OH GOD

WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR A CLONE PLEASE TELL ME I´LL DO ANYTHING PLEASE

jkid101094

Quote from: shadic the ultimate on March 12, 2010, 04:30:53 PM
OH GOD

WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR A CLONE PLEASE TELL ME I´LL DO ANYTHING PLEASE
Uh...wurmple? xD
Seriously, catch anything in a pokeball regardless of LV. and if I can clone Arceus you can have it...if not...you're SOL.  ;)

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.