Main Menu

Sonic360's life

Started by Sonic360, March 01, 2010, 12:37:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonic360

Well last night John was kind enough to unban me from the site, but I wish there were something I could do to return the favor.  Maybe I could make him a present for his b-day (March 23rd) while thinking of something to do for my b-day. (March 24th)

Well I am relieved to hear that Draco is grounded and nothing more, she's been on my mind for the last few days and I just couldn't help but worry about her.

I am currently working on getting you guys some good Kingdom Hearts downloads, I am hoping to get you guys a download of Kingdom Hearts2 Final Mix by tonight, I might just throw in a few extra Kingdom Hearts backups I have.  I am also working on a psp emulator (should be ready next year in September) and I plan on either buying KH:  Birth by Sleep during the summer and converting it into an Iso, or just downloading a torrent of it instead of waiting for it to release in the U.S.
   March 5th will be me and Jeexx's month-long anniversary so I look forard to that day.  Feb. 28 marked the 10th month since I registered here on Sonic Zone (May not seem like that now because I deleted my account then re-registered about a week later)  I do intend to get back my 704 posts and my 36 Karma again.

I'm thinking about ditching photoshop because it is a pain to ink my pics without a tablet.

Well today at chool my teacher invited me to sit with her at the lunch table where the other teacher's eat.  The teachers and I ate some food delivered from Newk's courtesy of the school's staff members.  We discussed my grades and they are recommending me a scholarship for Yale University, although I have already been accepted my Duke University and People to People Ambassador program.  When I got home from school I had to go take the practice ACT agian at the Hinds Community college across the corner, well I am hoping to get my results back soon, last year I scored 13/36.  Well anyway guys thats basically what happened today, I am going to go and start to stream Sonic Heroes now.  So guys I will keep this one updated from day to day, stay tuned for more info on my life thus far.  Well guys See you latah.

EchidnaPower

Sonic Heroes eh? Don't you just love the Robot Storm? It rocks!! xD

MASS DESTRUCTION!!

I love Jesus! Do you?

Sonic360

I would say the fight against Team Dark is my fav boss battle.  Robot storm is just to long, epecially with team Dark

Sonic360

Today.... well I dun feel like bolding my print so...umm today I went to the park, then I liek did something else and ummm, yeah my life hasn't been so great in the past week.  I have to go to the dentist in about 2 weeks, thankfully it's after my b-day, btw I'm turning 15 ^^

classicboy

my life is normal..
i go 2 zkool and i live with my family
pretty boring

Kirby

Quote from: classicboy on March 20, 2010, 04:43:17 AM
my life is normal..
pretty boring

This isn't your topic.

Sonic360

my life is normal..
pretty boring
Yeah, if you want to tell about your life how about making a topic about your life....

Super Sonic Boom

my life is normal..
pretty boring

On the contrary, it sounds like a pretty exciting life! :P
(Just make a topic if you feel that you would like to talk about your day-to-day activities to the forum)

Sonic360

Today I am off work ^^...and yesterday I got a haircut (of course I didn't like it at first) and it makes me look straight pimp...my sis took the pic last night while I was out pimpin the streets (partying) all night xD

Super Sonic Boom

Sonic360

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on March 21, 2010, 02:51:12 PM
You work? Which business?
gamestop dude.

Today, I got home uber late because some guy had brought $1000 to school and then the police came, and checked us, o.O it was at least the worst experince of my life(schoolwise) I got home 2 hours late tho...and today was the day of my dentist appointment xD, good thing they rescheduled it to thursday the day after my bday.  Well tommorow is my 15th birthday so yay for me, and in a few months I plan to get a learners permit so, YAY.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Sonic360 on March 23, 2010, 11:31:50 AM
gamestop dude.

Gamestop?!? >=O

My friend so wants to work there...but you have to be 17 to work in Gamestop down here. Lucky!

Sonic360

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on March 23, 2010, 11:32:51 AM
Gamestop?!? >=O

My friend so wants to work there...but you have to be 17 to work in Gamestop down here. Lucky!

I'm the luckiest bastard on the planet xD, I haz to be 15 to work there tho, but they gave me an exception to the rules cuz I told them I was gonna be 15 in about 2 weeks xD, you wanna know what else is weird?  I am the only person in my house with the last name of Nichols, the rest are named Dobson.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Sonic360 on March 23, 2010, 12:13:09 PM
I'm the luckiest bastard on the planet xD, I haz to be 15 to work there tho, but they gave me an exception to the rules cuz I told them I was gonna be 15 in about 2 weeks xD, you wanna know what else is weird?  I am the only person in my house with the last name of Nichols, the rest are named Dobson.

Well, my friend has to be 17 to work there because of the selling of M rated games and all!