Main Menu

a day in the life of me

Started by catpikachu666, February 21, 2010, 12:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catpikachu666

a little about me:

first. i am very smart. i have had people call me "a walking talking textbook". i have had my teachers admit that i am smarter than them or tell me that i "know too much for my own good."
i am Also taking first year Japanese or "nihongo"
i design computer games in my spare time.
i also have a spinal injury
i was out of school from sixth grad to my first year in high school.(the start of this year)
any way enough of about me

2/20/2010

i had been trying to open one of my back up files recently (my computer got a virus last July and i had some of my files archived and quarantined because my anti-virus was incapable of completely disinfecting my computer at the time(the virus had come out 2 days before i was infected) to clean them at a later date) well they are clean now i tried to unzip them... i put a password on the most important of the archives (the one with all my project files) and had forgotten the password.  ::) so after hours of trying to hack it open i finally succeed.
(i thought the password was cat. the password was actually kat ;D ) i felt like such an idiot.
anyway i open a game i was making (that i plan on selling one day) only to find out i have to i have to rewrite most of the code( i could explain why but i would have to explain HOW a computer works and how the computer's parts interact with each other)

2/21/2010
i wrote a few lines of code but i spent most of my day on the forum (i have a very short attention span)
i feel like i'm coming down with a cold :(

catpikachu666

2/28/2010
i was right. i was coming down with a cold. it wasn't that bad though.
yes i am a high school student. however i am in an academy program. (its like a school within an other school that is out of my school zone)
because it is out of my school zone i have to take a special bus. the average high school student in my area has to get up about 6:00 am to 6:30 am..... i have to get up before 5:10 in order to catch the bus.  >:(
then i get dropped off at the school 30 minutes before it even opens! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

any way nothing really event full happened this week

wazup

Well, you have a very interesting life, and i wish i had it.(well, of course without the waking up at the 5:10 part ;D

catpikachu666

3/2/2010
on the above date (i know its late but i haven't been on my computer lately) something very interesting happened
some stupid hate group from Kansas decided to protest out in front of my school. then a few hours later there was an electrical fire in the cafeteria. the fact that the fire happened on the day of the protest really creeps me out. what was really annoying was that we had to stand out in freezing weather (in our gym clothes) for like 20-30 minutes!!!! well at least i was able to joke about how cold it was with the coach (who is from Japan) in Japanese :)
however the rest of the week was quite........ dull ::)

catpikachu666

3/7/2010

i went to a friend's house today. i got kicked out because he wouldn't clean his room. i came home kind of itchy then went to bed. a few hours later i woke up scratching and noticed i was covered head to toe i a rash.... now i am going to the hospital :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(    like NOW!!!!
(i don't think its that bad but mom disagrees. ::)

wazup

catpikachu666

3/8/2010
well the hospital was reeeaaalll fuuuunn!!! ::)
the doctor said it was a severe allergic reaction to an "unknown" substance.  >:( he also said that next time it could be life threatening >:( >:( >:( >:(
the doctor gave me several pills and told me to stay home from school today.
i think it was about noon when i decided to write a book.
i finished the first chapter today. (its a science fiction novel by the way)
any way it was like 15 minutes ago (about 24 hours after i took the pills the doctor gave me  :P ) all of the sudden my leg got all itchy. i looked down and saw that the rash is back. :o any way my mom just gave me a bunch of pills the doctor gave us and i think it is going away. my mom thinks my bed sheets are whats causing the problem as i just got up from a nap. (that's what happened yesterday too.)
AAAAANNNND now i am officially bored :D and i am "banned" from my own bed :'(
i guess its a perfect time to start my home work lol its 11pm my time (i usually get most of it done in the 30 minutes I'm waiting for my school to open)