The Pokemon Games Special Events Thread

Started by TheGameNinja, February 11, 2010, 11:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGameNinja

The Shiny Giratina event for all Gen V games is now active. This will probably be the last Gen V event.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: TheGameNinja on September 30, 2013, 08:58:37 AM
The Shiny Giratina event for all Gen V games is now active. This will probably be the last Gen V event.

already got a shiny giritina i just got lucky from a trade i did with other people that had a real one which was awesome

Sonic Dx

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Sonic Dx on December 07, 2016, 05:22:49 PM
Hi im new, did u chck S/M version?  ;D

There's only one event running for Sun and Moon right now and that's for Magearna. You can get it by scanning a QR code after you're the Champion. Other than the Munchlax I mean. You can get that one on Mystery Gift over Wi-Fi right now, no code or anything.

USA code

Europe/Australia code

Japan code

This might be the last time an event gets posted here... sad

fromchmm

Jophes

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Jophes on June 12, 2017, 11:05:16 PM
is this for the newer games

theres not so many important events going on so i think this topic should be locked cause theres not much going on

feromonasfa

Quote from: TheGameNinja on February 11, 2010, 11:25:50 AM
CONFIRMED EVENTS FOR NORTH AMERICA

CONFIRMED EVENTS FOR EUROPE

CONFIRMED EVENTS FOR AUSTRALIAnopleaseHAJLASAAD,JAKND;L?

This thread is for discussing the special events for the Pokemon video games where you can receive unobtainable Pokemon (Mew, Celebi, etc.), special items (Member Card, Aurora Ticket, etc.), and the like. You can discuss any of the events (past, present, or future) for any of the Pokemon video games. I will keep this first post updated with the current and upcoming events. I will add the events for the main series in the United States as soon as I find out, but I don't always keep tabs on all of the spin-off games' events or the events in other countries. If you know of a present or future event AND can provide evidence that it exists (anything trustworthy, be it a poster in a video game store or a leak from a respected news site), I will add it to this post. I know that sometimes news sites will get leaked info months beforehand, so I will also be keeping a list of likely, but not yet officially confirmed events as well.

Please note that events for specific countries that take place over Wi-Fi can be accessed from anywhere in the world, but only if you have a game from that country. For example, if a Wi-Fi event is being held in Japan, a player in France would be able to access the event if they had a Japanese copy of the game.

Also, it has come to my attention that there are sometimes Pokemon given away at trading card game tournaments. However, I will not be adding those to the list as they are often unannounced AND are only available for an EXTREMELY limited time (often only one day) and only in ONE place. If you wish to learn about these events, visit the website for the trading card game that pertains to your area or attend your local Pokemon League. The only exception to this rule may be if an event is held at the World Championship, in which case I may add it, but only if the event is announced beforehand.

Post Merge: October 05, 2017, 01:16:47 PM

Quote from: Dracoslythe on February 11, 2010, 12:29:56 PM
Mhm, the Pichu is nothing too special.
Got it yesterday.
:3

BTW, that Jirachi is mien if it comes out.It even has my name on it.  >:3

Can't wait for HG/SS<3
Notched-eared Pichu<333
i don't care about hg ss boi

TheGameNinja

Dunno if anyone's out there to care but I updated the first post in this thread with all the currently known active and upcoming events.

SmashFinale

i guess i should have gotten Ultra Moon

TheGameNinja

Added a shiny Poipole event that Japan already got. I already got one of these the hard way by soft resetting for days.