The Pokemon Games Special Events Thread

Started by TheGameNinja, February 11, 2010, 11:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGameNinja

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

I was meaning to add that one. Really wish it wasn't Arceus that got picked. Why not something that's not as common? Like Jirachi.

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on February 01, 2012, 07:55:42 PM
I was meaning to add that one. Really wish it wasn't Arceus that got picked. Why not something that's not as common? Like Jirachi.
Arceus isn't all that common. But you're right. I was hoping for something different.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on February 11, 2010, 11:25:50 AMEVENT: Electro Ball Mewtwo GAMES: Black, White WHERE: Wi-Fi WHEN: February 12th, 2012 to Unspecified DETAILS: This Mewtwo knows the move Electro Ball, which it  cannot normally learn. It also knows Shadow Ball, Aura Sphere, and its signature move, Psystrike.
This ends on the 26th of the same month. Not long at all.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

QuoteIn the Netherlands, on February 18th, various V&D stores across the regions will be giving away a special download. This download provides a special Level 100 Reshiram or Zekrom for your games. If you have Pokémon Black, you get Zekrom while if you have Pokémon White, you'll get Reshiram. These Pokémon are to be Level 100 which indicates that this is an international occurance of the Movie Event Reshiram & Zekrom that came in July last year in Japan which had the special moves of Mist & Haze respectively. It's currently unknown if these will make it to the rest of Europe or America, but is likely that they will. We'll bring more as it comes

Kay is gonna be trading a certain jkid one way or another. *shot*

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Added the Zekrom and Reshiram events. Zekrom's event is for Black only. Reshiram's event is for White only.

Jazz Nova

Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

TheGameNinja

SuperSonic23

I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

jkid101094

Quote from: SuperSonic14 on May 08, 2012, 02:31:31 PM
Where, and what versions?

QuoteACTIVE EVENT
EVENT: Darkrai GAMES: Black, White WHERE: Wi-Fi WHEN: May 9, 2012 to unspecified DETAILS: Players will receive a Darkrai at Lv. 50. The Pokemon knows the moves Dark Void, Ominous Wind, Faint Attack, and Nightmare. It has the ability Bad Dreams and holds an Enigma Berry.

That's what the first post is for.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

SuperSonic23

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 08, 2012, 04:03:33 PM
That's what the first post is for.

I'm sorry! I didn't read the first post! ._.'
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

TheGameNinja

The Darkrai event has ended, but the previous Victini event is back on. If you received this event when it was active previously, you cannot receive it again.

TheGameNinja

A Porygon event has been added for Pokemon Black and White in North America and Australia.