The Pokemon Games Special Events Thread

Started by TheGameNinja, February 11, 2010, 11:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jazz Nova

AR doesn't let you do what a save editor does.
I got me a speed boost Torchic with custom IV's. At lv.5
I put effort into making it and effort into raising it.
:P
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

TheGameNinja

There were two opportunities to get those, you know. They were each given out for a week at GameStop and then they were each available through Wi-Fi for some time.

Tanassy

EB Games are giving out Zoroark here.. Hooray. :l

Tanassy

Jazz Nova

Hopefully, ALL those events will be repeated over wi-fi
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

jkid101094

Did anyone get this that can breed for me? I wouldn't go to Toys R Us without taking a shower and I promised myself I wouldn't hack Black. :P

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

I can get you one. It will be a Zorua, of course. :P

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on September 24, 2011, 12:08:59 PM
I can get you one. It will be a Zorua, of course. :P
That's what I figured. :P
Thankies, TGN. :3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 24, 2011, 12:11:10 PM
That's what I figured. :P
Thankies, TGN. :3
Never mind, TGN. I got my lazy butt up and went. As an "expert breeder" I'm surprised I almost let this one slip. Good thing I have an absent minded mommy. :P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

I was just about to breed it too. Oh well, its better that you got the event pokemon itself anyway. :P

SmashFinale

TheGameNinja

Well, there haven't been any events in awhile.

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on September 24, 2011, 03:16:14 PM
I was just about to breed it too. Oh well, its better that you got the event pokemon itself anyway. :P
In all honesty I'd still take a Pokemon from you just to say I have one. To me there's nothing like scrolling through your Pokemon and looking at all the different OTs. Especially if you know the people who gave them to you. I like to go "Hey, that's the Charmander GD gave me. And that's the Zoroark I took from Kay so she wouldn't feed it to GTS!"

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

We could still trade sometime if you want. :P

Oh yeah, there's a Mewtwo event going down in Japan, but I'm too lazy to add it to the post right now. I don't think anyone here has a Japanese game anyway.

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on September 24, 2011, 03:26:51 PM
We could still trade sometime if you want. :P

Oh yeah, there's a Mewtwo event going down in Japan, but I'm too lazy to add it to the post right now. I don't think anyone here has a Japanese game anyway.
I know of this, and I want it here. They also better give us the movie events because I want that Golurk. >:C

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.