The Pokemon Games Special Events Thread

Started by TheGameNinja, February 11, 2010, 11:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on March 17, 2011, 02:16:22 AM
IMPORTANT! Do NOT move your event shiny beasts or Celebi onto Black or White via the normal transfer method. The events will not activate. In order to activate their events, you must transfer them via the semi-secret Relocator. To activate this transfer method, find the man in Castelia City asks you to tell him a phrase. Respond with this: Everyone Happy Simple Connection. The Relocator will be added to the options on the main menu and you can transfer all event Pokemon at once directly to your Box.

Also, it turns out you only NEED one of the shiny beasts to activate the Zoroark event. But you CAN transfer all three.
Wow the Pokemon games are glitchy. First the Sky Drop Glitch and now this? I would have done it that way. Thankies. :3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jazz Nova

YESS!!
YOU ONLY NEED ONE!
and +1 for the instructions
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

TheGameNinja

Quote from: sonicfan300 on June 27, 2011, 04:35:34 PM
i have the actual games of pokemon black & white

Wow. That's so impressive. -_-

TheGameNinja

Quote from: sonicfan300 on June 27, 2011, 07:42:00 PM
sometimes the real games r better than the emulator version is

Always. The real games are always better.

Anyway, this is off-topic. This thread is for discussion of events related to the Pokemon games, not the games themselves. Further off-topic discussion will be deleted.

TheGameNinja

Bump. And stickied because I think it should be.

First real event in a long time, a Zoroark that can use the move Snarl.

Jazz Nova

Fuck TRU and their closing all DC locations

TheGameNinja

Two new events. First is a Banette, but even though the event is technically active, the password is in the next issue of Nintendo Power, so we won't be able to access it until the magazine comes out... or it leaks online. The second is a Togekiss that you can download during the month of your birthday. As far as I know, that event isn't going to be ending, anytime in the near future anyway.

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on September 16, 2011, 09:53:59 AM
Two new events. First is a Banette, but even though the event is technically active, the password is in the next issue of Nintendo Power, so we won't be able to access it until the magazine comes out... or it leaks online. The second is a Togekiss that you can download during the month of your birthday. As far as I know, that event isn't going to be ending, anytime in the near future anyway.
Oh wow. I can get both next month. O.o

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Jazz Nova

jkid101094

Quote from: billyhatcher312 on September 20, 2011, 10:34:43 AM
hey TGN have u ever used the action reply for pokemon Black & White games so if u get it u can get any event pokemon on the wild pokemon modifier ;D
Pokesavs is better, besides, if feels more like an accomplishment when you get it legitimately.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

I never use things like that. I only get unobtainable Pokemon through events.

Most of the time, events aren't hard to do or far away. They used to be, but most are through stores or Wi-Fi now. I remember driving OUT OF STATE to go to the first Deoxys event for FireRed and LeafGreen. XD

Pokemon Rocks America was cool. :3

And you had to mail your game to Nintendo to get Mew on Red and Blue. O3O

jkid101094

Quote from: billyhatcher312 on September 20, 2011, 10:43:15 AM
well when i couldn't get the pokemon from the events so now i can get them all i want and on my TTDS i can make the pokemon on pearl all shiny pokemon now ;D
Like I said. It's not special if you hack it.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: TheGameNinja on September 20, 2011, 12:37:09 PM
Most of the time, events aren't hard to do or far away.
Except for the fact that there's no Toys 'R' Us/Gamestop near, and they give away all the good pokemon in stores.
I don't like to AR my pokemon...
I like to make any hacked ones as legit as possible, and bring them in at low levels.

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 20, 2011, 12:45:11 PM
Like I said. It's not special if you hack it.
It's special if you train it up from level 5.

TheGameNinja

Action replay isn't better. Its not special if you can get it whenever you want.

That's why its cool. Its an event. You have to put actual effort into getting it. =3=