The Pokemon Games Special Events Thread

Started by TheGameNinja, February 11, 2010, 11:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGameNinja

And the Kumasyun event is over, meaning for the first time in awhile there are no active events. But a Victini event is starting soon in Japan for Black and White. :P

TheGameNinja

Update, ahoy!! We're getting the legendary beasts spread out during January and Ash's Pikachu at the end of the month and into February. Be sure to notice how short the individual giveaways for the beasts are. You will need all three in order to activate the Zoroark event in Black and White.

Dracoslythe

Holy jeez.  Those dates are like...really short.  @_@

TheGameNinja

And we're getting the Celebi event soon, too. I'm almost certain we'll only get one more event before Black and White come out, and that's only if they decide to give out Goon's Scizor.

Barc

hey do you have any idea if they are going to give those beasts to the other people that are not in north america  like with the shiny pichu? over wi-fi or something? :(

TheGameNinja

Yes, the legendary beasts and Celebi will be given out over Wi-Fi in Europe. I hope that helps.

jkid101094

Damn...I missed Raikou...this is why I hate Mystery Gifts. >.<

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 12, 2011, 01:21:47 AM
Damn...I missed Raikou...this is why I hate Mystery Gifts. >.<
I have an extra, but you can't trade...

TheGameNinja

I got three of them. :P

They'll probably redo the events over Wi-Fi. They haven't said that they're going to yet, but they have done it for most of the big events in the recent past.

jkid101094

One day I'll just grab an AR and activate the damned thing by force. xD

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: TheGameNinja on January 12, 2011, 11:37:12 AM
I got three of them. :P

They'll probably redo the events over Wi-Fi. They haven't said that they're going to yet, but they have done it for most of the big events in the recent past.
I would have had three, but I didn't wanna give up my r4 with Diamond on it.  xDD
I hope they do, cause I have friends who missed it.  I'd clone Raikou for them, but IDK how the cloning glitch works in the DS games.

Ahhh, Team Espeon on Crystal, how you've won many a battle...then totally fucked up my cartridge.  xD

TheGameNinja

The Ash's Pikachu and Shiny Suicune events have started.

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on January 31, 2011, 10:29:17 AM
The Ash's Pikachu and Shiny Suicune events have started.
Will these be available over wifi? I don't feel like dragging my games back to Gamestop. xD

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 31, 2011, 06:29:37 PM
Will these be available over wifi? I don't feel like dragging my games back to Gamestop. xD

Nintendo hasn't said that they will, but they might. They have repeated the last few over Wi-Fi, and the posters for the event in GameStop say that it may be repeated over Wi-Fi at a later date, but that doesn't mean that they will for certain.

But I think they probably will. Europe is getting the shiny beast events over Wi-Fi.

TheGameNinja

Just read that the Wi-Fi shiny beast events that were set to be for Europe only are now for America and Australia too. And the Raikou one starts today. :3

REMEMBER: you need ALL THREE of THESE SPECIFIC Pokemon, meaning no normal Entei will work, in order to activate the Zoroark event in Black and White.