The Pokemon Games Special Events Thread

Started by TheGameNinja, February 11, 2010, 11:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGameNinja

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 13, 2010, 08:13:47 AM
I was too lazy to go to that. Besides, I got a Jirachi from the coliseum bonus disk. :P

Is there a chance it'll be on wi-fi? Hopefully my damn adapter'll work by then. >.< 
I haven't heard anything about it, but since they did it for Pichu, I wouldn't say that it's impossible.

NiGHTS

;~;

this stuff is why i rrreeeaaallllyyy need to get a DS wifi adapter (my dad wont change the settings for the internet thingy so that the DS can connect >:U)

TheGameNinja

Quote from: NiGHTS on March 13, 2010, 11:06:19 PM
;~;

this stuff is why i rrreeeaaallllyyy need to get a DS wifi adapter (my dad wont change the settings for the internet thingy so that the DS can connect >:U)
I wish I had one. I don't think they sell them in stores in America anymore. ;~;

Barc

Quote from: TheGameNinja on March 14, 2010, 11:58:42 AM
I wish I had one. I don't think they sell them in stores in America anymore. ;~;
are you sure?

I can´t believe this. there goes my last hope for not having to walk to a place with free wi-fi to conect "°_°

TheGameNinja

Quote from: shadic the ultimate on March 14, 2010, 04:35:45 PM
are you sure?

I can´t believe this. there goes my last hope for not having to walk to a place with free wi-fi to conect "°_°
Yup, I looked it up. It's been discontinued. Looks like eBay is the only source now.

Post Merge: March 15, 2010, 08:07:38 AM

USA Yellow Forest event for HeartGold and SoulSilver added.

This same event will likely be held in Europe and Austraila at the same time as USA, but this has not yet been confirmed.

TheGameNinja

Updated info on Japanese events for Ranger: Tracks of Light.

Japanese Protect the Lost Shaymin event for Ranger: Tracks of Light is now active.

Japanese Investigate the Mysterious Eruption event for Ranger: Tracks of Light is now active.

TheGameNinja

UK Arceus event for Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum has ended and has been removed.

TheGameNinja

EU and USA Pikachu Colored Pichu events have ended and have been removed.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: aman23 on March 29, 2010, 08:30:31 AM
Hey, is not that especial.
What else was I supposed to call this thread? Fateful Encounters?

...actually, that's not bad...

Post Merge: March 29, 2010, 07:56:03 PM

EU Yellow Forest event confirmed.

The Yellow Forest event for both EU and USA will be extended to May 5, 2010. This event will go active April 1, 2010.

TheGameNinja

Yellow Forest event confirmed for Australia.

Yellow Forest event for HeartGold and SoulSilver is now active in Australia, EU, and USA. This event will be active until May 5, 2010.

TheGameNinja

Japanese Shiny Legendary Beasts and Celebi events for Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, and SoulSilver confirmed and added.

Also, from now on, events for games in the main game series will be listed before events for spin-off games, regardless of other factors, unless otherwise stated.

Post Merge: April 14, 2010, 04:32:32 PM

Info on Japanese Protect the Legendary Blue Orb event for Ranger: Tracks of Light has been updated and is now active (and has been for awhile, sorry!).

Info on Japanese Giratina's Griseous Orb! and Arceus' Pledge events for Ranger: Tracks of Light has been added and are now active. It is currently unknown how long these events will stay active. Remember, these events DO NOT result in you obtaining Pokemon that can be transferred to games in the main series.

TheGameNinja

USA Celebi event added, but has not yet been confirmed.

Reminder, nearly all currently active events will conclude before the end of May.

TheGameNinja

The Yellow Forrest event for HeartGold and SoulSilver, which was taking place in several regions, ends today. I'm lazy, so I went ahead and changed it now because...

The Winner's Path event for HeartGold and SoulSilver will go active in several regions starting tomorrow. Again, since I'm lazy, I went ahead and said that they were active, but please keep in mind that the event ACTUALLY begins tomorrow, May 6th.

TheGameNinja

Four of the Japanese events for Ranger: Tracks of Light end today. I doubt anyone here has the game, so I'm going to go ahead and take them off, but if you want them (and why don't you have them, they've been active for months) today is your last day.

Two Japanese events for Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, and SoulSilver, Shiny Legendary Beasts and Celebi, go active on Tuesday, the 18th.

TheGameNinja

Added information about events held through trading card game tournaments.