The Pokemon Games Special Events Thread

Started by TheGameNinja, February 11, 2010, 11:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGameNinja

Its up to the Nintendo of America if we get the events, not the Japanese side of things. Not saying you shouldn't be irritated that we don't get all the events they get in Japan, just don't blame the wrong people.

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on September 24, 2011, 03:32:34 PM
Its up to the Nintendo of America if we get the events, not the Japanese side of things. Not saying you shouldn't be irritated that we don't get all the events they get in Japan, just don't blame the wrong people.
The movies have been confirmed to be localized in some American form. I just hope they don't keep the whole revival step going and make you go to the movies to get the events. I personally don't care for the anime too much anymore.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

You could just go to the theater and do a search for the event. They'd probably have it set up as a wireless signal, so you wouldn't even have to go inside. Like a the events they have in stores. I usually don't go inside when they're at Toys R Us. Just park in front of the building.

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on September 24, 2011, 04:25:36 PM
You could just go to the theater and do a search for the event. They'd probably have it set up as a wireless signal, so you wouldn't even have to go inside. Like a the events they have in stores. I usually don't go inside when they're at Toys R Us. Just park in front of the building.
I figured the signal wouldn't reach that far for some reason. O.o

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

I don't think they've ever had events for the games in theaters in America, though. We've only ever had free cards.

Jazz Nova

Can you breed me a Zoura with Snarl, TGN?
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

TheGameNinja

Sure.

I've got it ready to trade. Let me know when you're ready, I don't care what you trade me in return. :P

If anyone else wants one, I can breed some more.

TheGameNinja

NPCHARACTER is the password for the Banette.

I've still got that Zorua waiting for you, Jazz. PM me when you want it.

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on September 27, 2011, 07:56:43 PM
NPCHARACTER is the password for the Banette.

I've still got that Zorua waiting for you, Jazz. PM me when you want it.
*runs off to collect*

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

The Banette event is active in Europe. I added the codes to the first post, make sure you use the right one.

TheGameNinja

New Victini event announced for America.

Jazz Nova

Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

TheGameNinja

Croagunk event added. Removed the section for Canada because I'm pretty sure they get most events at the same time America does. I'll add it back later if I need to. Also removed the Japan section because I'm 99% sure no one here has a Japanese game and I never update it anyway. :P

TheGameNinja

Victini event's active in several English speaking countries.

Added a little bit of info to the Togekiss event.

Added the Mamoswine Global Link event to North America and Australia. If its also active in Europe, let me know and I'll add it.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.