"Entirely New" Pokemon Series Coming This Year (to Japan at least)

Started by TheGameNinja, January 28, 2010, 08:05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGameNinja

Quote from: shadic the ultimate on March 30, 2010, 01:07:45 PM
that´s not a reason to be happy, they are going to ruin Pokemon because there are to many pokemon already they will become repetitive(I dunno).

Pokeon only has the alternate series to survive or at least new combinations of pokemon in one region but PLEASE don´t make more species PLEASE, they will hate you nintendo.
Why not? I really don't understand Pokemon fans who think that way. I usually find that they're the younger ones who weren't around for Red and Blue when they came out. Back then, we thought 150 was too many, but we still wanted more! Then we found out there were 151 and everyone went nuts! Then a whole 100 more got announced and we lost our minds!! For the original Pokemon fans, every new Generation is like reliving the good old days. Exploring new places we didn't know existed. Finding new Pokemon we couldn't have imagined. I don't really like having to catch 500+ Pokemon and another 100+ every new Generation, but I wouldn't change it for the world. ;D

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Windlessusher on March 30, 2010, 04:12:31 PM
You mean May?Cause Misty is busy running the cerulean gym

May is as bad as Dawn. Misty's sisters came back from their cruise a long time ago. All Misty has to do is train Daisy (and only her, Lily and Violet couldn't care less) and Misty can go do what she WANTS to do: Travel with Ash.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Hakudamashi

Quote from: EchidnaPower on March 30, 2010, 05:31:26 PM
May is as bad as Dawn. Misty's sisters came back from their cruise a long time ago. All Misty has to do is train Daisy (and only her, Lily and Violet couldn't care less) and Misty can go do what she WANTS to do: Travel with Ash.
so she's busy training Daisy...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Barc

Quote from: TheGameNinja on March 30, 2010, 04:23:03 PM
Why not? I really don't understand Pokemon fans who think that way. I usually find that they're the younger ones who weren't around for Red and Blue when they came out. Back then, we thought 150 was too many, but we still wanted more! Then we found out there were 151 and everyone went nuts! Then a whole 100 more got announced and we lost our minds!! For the original Pokemon fans, every new Generation is like reliving the good old days. Exploring new places we didn't know existed. Finding new Pokemon we couldn't have imagined. I don't really like having to catch 500+ Pokemon and another 100+ every new Generation, but I wouldn't change it for the world. ;D

my first one was silver but I´m saying that i´m scared that it becomes boring and they ruin pokemon but I also like exploring new places and discover new pokemon but they could ruin the series

TheGameNinja

Quote from: shadic the ultimate on March 31, 2010, 01:21:35 PM
my first one was silver but I´m saying that i´m scared that it becomes boring and they ruin pokemon but I also like exploring new places and discover new pokemon but they could ruin the series
As long as Ken Sugimori is drawing the Pokemon, everything will be okay.

Post Merge: March 31, 2010, 09:55:53 PM

Supposedly, the new issue of CoroCoro has revealed the new Starter Pokemon, as well as announcing a Mawile evolution. The only evidence at the moment are some leaked, grainy cell phone pictures.

Gen. V Grass Starter:

Gen. V Fire Starter:

Gen V. Water Starter:

Again, this hasn't been completely confirmed yet. Remember, tomorrow is April Fool's Day.

Barc

Quote from: TheGameNinja on March 31, 2010, 03:09:07 PM
Remember, tomorrow is April Fool's Day.
I hate that.
It´s incredible how they torture us with false things and games inthat game

TheGameNinja

Quote from: shadic the ultimate on March 31, 2010, 04:02:18 PM
I hate that.
It´s incredible how they torture us with false things and games inthat game
Bulbapedia is treating this as legit, but I'm not entirely convinced. It may well be real, though. Guess we'll find out for sure once the actual magazine leaks online.

EDIT: Bulbapedia has removed the article from their site, so this may have been confirmed as just a rumor or a hoax. Again, as far as I know there has been NO EVIDENCE that this is legit. On the other hand, it's not that outrageous for it to be true. The games will be out by the end of the year in Japan, so there should be some new info like this out soon. We're a third into the year already!

EDIT AGAIN: The new games will be officially revealed on the April 11 episode of Pokemon Sunday in Japan. There will be more details in the next issue of CoroCoro, which will likely leak before April 11. Stay tuned!

Barc

EDIT AGAIN: The new games will be officially revealed on the April 11 episode of Pokemon Sunday in Japan. There will be more details in the next issue of CoroCoro, which will likely leak before April 11. Stay tuned!
[/quote]
if they haven´t been oficially released how do you know this?

SO THERE IS GOING TO BE A NEW GENERATION OMFG IS HAPENING AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

TheGameNinja

Quote from: shadic the ultimate on April 04, 2010, 11:19:32 AM
if they haven´t been oficially released how do you know this?
The last issue of CoroCoro listed it as being in the next issue and Pokemon Sunday outright said that they would be showcasing them during the show.

At least, that's what Serebii.net says, and they only post something if it has been confirmed.

TheGameNinja

The new games are now official. I started a new thread, so I'll just lock this one.

Here's the new thread:
http://sonicroms.net/SRForums/index.php/topic,15299.0.html