"Entirely New" Pokemon Series Coming This Year (to Japan at least)

Started by TheGameNinja, January 28, 2010, 08:05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGameNinja

Turns out they revealed that Pokemon AND it's first stage in the new CoroCoro. It's Zorua and Zoroark.

The following is copied from Serebii.net:

First Pokemon:
US Name: To Be Confirmed
Jp. Name: Zorua (ゾロア)

Type: Dark
Classification: Evil Fox Pokémon
Height: 0.7m
Weight: 12.5kg

First Appearance: Phantom Champion Zoroark

Details:
The Pokémon, Zorua, was confirmed in the February 15th 2010 issue of CoroCoro. This issue confirmed that Zorua was the pre-evolved form of the previously hinted Pokémon; Zoroark.

Second Pokemon:
Jp. Name: Zoroark (ゾロアーク)

Classification: Monster Fox Pokémon
Height: 1.6m
Weight: 81.1kg

Details:
On the Pokémon Sunday episode that aired in Japan on February 7th 2010, Jun'ichi Masuda revealed the sihlouette of a brand new Pokémon. He stated this Pokémon lives in a new area with many new Pokémon. It is also the Pokémon that holds the key to the upcoming movie, then named: Phantom Champion Z.
It was later revealed in the February 15th 2010 issue of CoroCoro. This issue revealed both Zoroark and its pre-evolution Zorua and revealed that it is to be the key pokémon of the 13th movie; Phantom Champion Zoroark. Based upon its classification, ばけぎつねポケモン, we are able to determine that it is the Phantom Champion as ばける means "to take the shape of" or "disguise oneself".

smash_legend

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on January 31, 2010, 10:51:41 AM
Ugh, MORE Pokémon? I thought that the 4th one was the end, since the last Pokémon, number 493 if im right, is the God of all Pokémon's. These Pokémon should be some bonus ones, like new evolutions or something.
ground, steel, rock, poison, ghost and dragon type Eevee
I'm still waiting for those
Leon says Sora is the keyblade master?
he obviously hasn't met me yet

by reading this you are wasting 10 whole seconds of your life, hope your happy

if people said that breathing was uncool, 96% of teens would die
put this in your sig if you'd be one of the 4% laughing your head off

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on February 10, 2010, 07:21:59 AM
Turns out they revealed that Pokemon AND it's first stage in the new CoroCoro. It's Zorua and Zoroark.

The following is copied from Serebii.net:

First Pokemon:
Jp. Name: Zorua (???)

Classification: Evil Fox Pokémon
Height: 0.7m
Weight: 12.5kg

Details:
The Pokémon, Zorua, was confirmed in the February 15th 2010 issue of CoroCoro. This issue confirmed that Zorua was the pre-evolved form of the previously hinted Pokémon; Zoroark.

Second Pokemon:
Jp. Name: Zoroark (?????)

Classification: Monster Fox Pokémon
Height: 1.6m
Weight: 81.1kg

Details:
On the Pokémon Sunday episode that aired in Japan on February 7th 2010, Jun'ichi Masuda revealed the sihlouette of a brand new Pokémon. He stated this Pokémon lives in a new area with many new Pokémon. It is also the Pokémon that holds the key to the upcoming movie, then named: Phantom Champion Z.
It was later revealed in the February 15th 2010 issue of CoroCoro. This issue revealed both Zoroark and its pre-evolution Zorua and revealed that it is to be the key pokémon of the 13th movie; Phantom Champion Zoroark. Based upon its classification, ?????????, we are able to determine that it is the Phantom Champion as ??? means "to take the shape of" or "disguise oneself".
As badass as it looks,a 5TH generation?Really?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Sonicispimpyoz

There are wayyy too many pokemon. I remember getting red, then yellow, then silver, sapphire, emerald. Then I quit due to too many pokemon. Now another gen... O_o wow.

Fiamonder

I thought that they were done. #493. The god of Pokémon, the one that created them all, Arceus. And now they come with the 5th one. And tbh, it wont surprise me if they screw up this generation.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on February 28, 2010, 11:13:30 AM
I thought that they were done. #493. The god of Pokémon, the one that created them all, Arceus. And now they come with the 5th one. And tbh, it wont surprise me if they screw up this generation.
Plus the Arceus legend conflicts with the Mew legend!  Someone really needs to check the lore
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

TheGameNinja

Quote from: ice the fox on February 28, 2010, 01:38:40 PM
Plus the Arceus legend conflicts with the Mew legend!  Someone really needs to check the lore
Actually, it doesn't. Arceus created the legendaries of Sinnoh, that is confirmed. It is also said that Arceus created the world of Pokemon and all Pokemon as well. Mew carries the DNA of every Pokemon. Why couldn't Arceus create the Mew (because there are more than one), who then in turn crate the rest of the Pokemon?

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on February 28, 2010, 03:20:21 PM
Actually, it doesn't. Arceus created the legendaries of Sinnoh, that is confirmed. It is also said that Arceus created the world of Pokemon and all Pokemon as well. Mew carries the DNA of every Pokemon. Why couldn't Arceus create the Mew (because there are more than one), who then in turn crate the rest of the Pokemon?
in short,Mew reproduces asexually
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on February 28, 2010, 03:20:21 PM
Since when? o.o

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 07, 2010, 03:38:06 PM
Since when? o.o
Since always. The Mew in The First Movie and the Lucario one aren't even the same Mew! One of the little kid Pokemon books is about a bunch of Mews.

EchidnaPower

I love Jesus! Do you?

TheGameNinja

EchidnaPower

I love Jesus! Do you?

Jazz Nova

Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

TheGameNinja

Quote from: ice the fox on March 08, 2010, 02:40:17 PM
don't games usually lead to shows?
Okay, then why didn't Gold, Silver, and Crystal get a new anime? How about Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald? Or FireRed and LeafGreen? Or Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum? There's only one Pokemon anime.