Main Menu

TGN Radio (TheGameNinja's Blog)

Started by TheGameNinja, January 25, 2010, 03:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

It would certainly be cool if it got big. I got the idea because I couldn't find a decent site like that. Toonzone is really slow and doesn't cover as much as I'd like to see. And Nick and More is too formal.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 23, 2012, 02:39:59 PM
It would certainly be cool if it got big. I got the idea because I couldn't find a decent site like that. Toonzone is really slow and doesn't cover as much as I'd like to see. And Nick and More is too formal.
Just as long you don't turn into a 2nd Bioware...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Quote from: windlessusher on April 23, 2012, 02:48:44 PM
Just as long you don't turn into a 2nd Bioware...
Huh.... BioWare starts to suck when EA bought it out...
Coincidence?

TheGameNinja

The site's basically dead, I still plan on doing something with it but it's inactive for now. I still don't like how boring and slow to update the bigger toon news sites are though.

This morning, my heart started beating really fast and hard. I've never felt anything like it. Spooked the heck out of me, but the doctor said I was fine. :/

Finishing up the summer semester next week. I'll be done with school forever in 15 months.

TheGameNinja

I don't have internet access, so this won't be posted until awhile after, but I just got back from the Zelda Symphony. It was incredible. If you have the chance, GO! I got teary eyed a few times, especially during the Twilight Princess movement. As the music was played, montages and cutscenes from the games were shown. After an introductory medley, they played the theme of the golden goddesses, after which the concert is named. The first thing they played after that was a medley of dungeon themes from the 2D games, then Ocarina of Time, then Wind Waker (which the conductor conducted with the Wind Waker), then Twilight Princess, then A Link to the Past. Then there were THREE encores. First was Link's Awakening, then Gerudo Valley, then Majora's Mask (which is apparently a recent addition). Three standing ovations. And we clapped so much my hands are still sore. I got a t-shirt and a poster, I'll get some pictures later.

At Disney World now. :P

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

jkid101094

How come you're selling your Eureka 7 stuff?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 29, 2012, 12:00:08 AM
How come you're selling your Eureka 7 stuff?

I have 2 of anything I'm selling...

I bought the E7 manga before I bought the special edition DVDs, and those came with the manga. So I have doubles of most of the manga. So I'm selling it.

Hakudamashi

Your Shaggy+Scooby+Courage avi game me a nostalgia rush.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

I asked my girlfriend, Nikki, to marry me while we were in Cincinnati for Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions. She said yes!

Ioshyriku

Congratulations!
Best wishes to both of you!

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja