Main Menu

TGN Radio (TheGameNinja's Blog)

Started by TheGameNinja, January 25, 2010, 03:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGameNinja

So, today I went to the dentist. I have never gotten so many shots of anesthetic as I did today. I still can't feel part of the left side of my face. I only mentioned the the anesthetic because of what happened while I was eating dinner. I got up to get something to drink after having eaten half of my dinner. While I'm pouring it, some of it gets on my finger. I lick it off, and there's blood on my finger. I look at my finger, trying to see if it's cut or something, but there's nothing. Then, I put my finger on my lip. I was chewing on my lip while I was eating, and I couldn't feel it. :o I still can't feel it. Man this is gonna hurt tomorrow. :'(
1-25-10

Well, oddly enough, my lip didn't hurt today. ;D Anyway, I didn't do much today. I picked up Mass Effect 2, but I won't be able to play it until at least tomorrow. After we were done with classes today, my brother and I went to Books-A-Million and picked up the new Shonen Jump and Naruto vol. 39. Then we swung by GameStop and, like I said, picked up Mass Effect 2. Then we went by F.Y.E., but we didn't get anything there. ::) Then we went home, and from then until a few minutes ago I tried to figure out DVD Architect Studio so I could submit my Yu Yu Hakusho AMV for a local mini anime convention. Tomorrow, we'll head out to where the mini-con's going to be to drop it off. The con's on Saturday, so anyone who might be in the area, drop by the F.Y.E. in the Madison Square Mall in Huntsville around noon this Saturday. :)
1-26-10

Today we went out to the Madison Square Mall so I could deliver my AMV. There's 10 entrants (so far) this time, so wish me luck! After that, we ran home and then I left to pick up my little brother and sister from school. On the way back from getting my sister (and on my way to get my brother) I ran out of gas. >:( I think there's something wrong with the sensors in my car's dashboard or something. My dad says he's going to put it in the shop soon, but I've gotta deal until he does. While I was stuck on the road, tons of people drove past me, but only one bothered to stop and ask if I needed help. The old dude was nice, but couldn't help me, so I thanked him and he left. Then, the woman whose house I happened to be stuck in front of helped me push the car out of the way. Finally, my mom got there, after having picked up my brother, with some gas and I got to go home. :) Oh, and in Biology we dissected owl pellets today. :o Now, I need to get finished with my math homework and read the next chapter for World History. I still haven't gotten to play Mass Effect 2. Oh well. I might get to play it if I can finish my homework quickly, but if not, I'll get to play it tomorrow. ;D
1-27-10

Like I said on another thread, my 360 red ringed today. Which means I have to get it fixed before I get to play Mass Effect 2. -_- Anyway, not much else to say. I spent today getting ready for a video I'm going to make soon. Anyway, guess I'll go to bed. It's past 1AM now. ::)
1-28-10

TheGameNinja

I spent today being bored. I didn't do anything. I played a little of Sonic Adventure, and I got the Super Mario Galaxy soundtrack. I think that might be my all time favorite soundtrack for a video game. Gusty Garden Galaxy (Wind Garden) is just amazing. I want to work on an AMV, but I didn't feel like finding all the video today. I've got one part of it done, but the rest is going to take awhile. If you want to help, let me know of any anime with ghosts or monsters in it, AND I need 4 anime characters that fight ghosts, preferably male. Tomorrow's the mini anime con. I don't know if I'll cosplay. I might. If I do, it'll be Dr. Derek Stiles from the Trauma Center games. I really don't want to spend a bunch of money on fixing my 360. I'd rather get a new one. I need a job. :-\ Guess I'll play Beyond Good and Evil until the 360 issue is dealt with. A lot of games are coming out soon I want. The only one that's only on 360 is Alan Wake, so I have until March to fix the thing. Other games coming up I want are Heavy Rain, Pokemon SoulSilver, and Final Fantasy XIII (but I hate what they're doing to the theme song outside of Japan >:(). Dragonball season 3 comes out in February, too. I have a math test on Tuesday. :( I'm diggin' my programming class, though. :) I've never known anything about programming, so this is really interesting. I wish I was taking a film class, though. I probably won't get to until 2011. >:( Oh well. I've rambled enough for now. G'night.
1-29-10

seandkiller

whats F.Y.E?when i read that i thought you meant to say "F.Y.I" ???

5 more till Super Kirby!
Click here to level up my MKW license
http://www.mubos-md.com/licensemaker/levelup.php?66253
Click here to level up my Brawlcard! http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?99599

TheGameNinja

Quote from: seandkiller on January 30, 2010, 03:36:41 PM
whats F.Y.E?when i read that i thought you meant to say "F.Y.I" ???
F.Y.E. is an electronics store. :P
It stands for "For Your Entertainment."

seandkiller

5 more till Super Kirby!
Click here to level up my Brawlcard! http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?99599

TheGameNinja

So today we went to F.Y.E. for the mini con. I won two trivia contests! The first was a group contest and I answered all of our questions. XD Our team won little plastic Gundams for that. The second was singles and I won a Pokemon wall sticker of Dialga. This makes the second time I've won the singles trivia contest there. :D As it turns out, there were only two AMV entries, so instead of competing, we both got prizes. I got some figure from something I've never heard of (Pia Carrot), but it's a cool looking figure. I also competed in the art contest (which I won last time), but I didn't win. While I was there, I bought all three R.O.D. soundtracks; the one from the R.O.D. OVA and the two from R.O.D. -the TV-. I also got the Tenchi Muyo! movie collection. I ended up cosplaying as Dr. Derek Stiles from the Trauma Center games after all. I didn't win any cosplay contests, but I didn't expect to, since I'd worn it there before. The first time, I forgot my stethoscope. This time, I forgot my gloves. :-\ Well, I had fun, and I'm looking forward to the next one.
1-30-10

seandkiller

That all sounds like a lot of fun.Good job on the contests!

5 more till Super Kirby!

TheGameNinja

Quote from: seandkiller on January 31, 2010, 09:58:58 AM
That all sounds like a lot of fun.Good job on the contests!
Thanks. :D

I've gotta keep this short. I need to get to bed. Today, after church, my brothers and I went to one of the GameStops here in town for that Pikachu-colored Pichu they're giving away for Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum and we reserved HeartGold and SoulSilver while we were there (my twin brother got HeartGold and my little brother and I both got SoulSilver, since I played Silver back in the day ;D). After that, I went to a small town nearby to see if the GameStop there had a power supply for my 360. They did, AND it was the right one. I took it home, plugged it in, and low and behold my 360 was alive! I popped in and have been playing Mass Effect 2 since then. Well, I gotta go to bed. That's all for now.
1-31-10

TheGameNinja

Oops, I forgot to update this. ;D I didn't do much besides play Mass Effect 2 the past few days. Oh, I got my 100th subscriber on YouTube yesterday! 8) I'll probably be playing that game all day today, too. Guess that's it for now. :)
2-3-10

seandkiller

I was lucky to get one subscriber on my youtube >.< most of my vids are from SPORE trial.

5 more till Super Kirby!

sonicmaddave

Quote from: seandkiller on February 03, 2010, 06:34:31 PM
I was lucky to get one subscriber on my youtube >.< most of my vids are from SPORE trial.
Well if you have your channel widely known you could get more subscribers. ;D

seandkiller

Quote from: sonicmaddave on February 03, 2010, 06:39:23 PM
Well if you have your channel widely known you could get more subscribers. ;D
I don't like advertising, :-X I don't think it would be a good idea for me lol.

5 more till Super Kirby!

sonicmaddave

Quote from: seandkiller on February 04, 2010, 11:49:11 AM
I don't like advertising, :-X I don't think it would be a good idea for me lol.
XD well if you want I could take a look at your channel and videos. ;)

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Sonic360 on February 03, 2010, 05:51:40 PM
Congratz on getting you 100th subscriber, I got my 4th today...it was Jeexx lol.
Thanks!

I aced my pre-calculus AND history tests! ;D I've been reading Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei lately. I like the manga, especially the art, but there are so many translation notes. :o Another day of Mass Effect 2. I'm on disc 2 now, but I hear you have to go back to disc 1 for the end of the game. Never heard of a game doing that, but, whatever. 8) I hope I have this game beaten by the time Heavy Rain comes out...
2-4-10

It's late. Or early. This is the 5th's entry, but it's almost 4 AM on the 6th, now. I did some cleaning today because some family is coming from out of town. We're going to go to Chili's tomorrow, too. The Duelist League is tomorrow as well. I hope someone wants to play the Naruto card game this week, I haven't played in a long time. I'm going to try to get the new Gravekeeper cards for one of my Yu-Gi-Oh! decks. Still playing Mass Effect 2. I think I'm close to beating it. Hopefully I can finish it this weekend. I'm tired. Goin' to bed...
2-5-10

TheGameNinja

Haven't updated in a few days. Oh well, haven't done much. Played Half Life. Avoided homework. Stayed up late doing homework because I avoided it earlier. Forgot to study for Biology test. I think I did okay on it though. Thing is, we only had to answer one of the three essay questions, but I answered all three on accident. :o Maybe I'll get extra credit... or maybe she'll count off because I didn't follow the instructions (I've had teachers do that before >:(). Gonna go reserve Heavy Rain tomorrow. Lucky Europeans. You guys get a super special awesome limited edition with a really cool box that feels like it was rained on, while we in America get crappy "sex sells" box art and one download episode if we reserve it. Well, I gotta get to bed. That's all for now.
2-10-10