Main Menu

TGN Radio (TheGameNinja's Blog)

Started by TheGameNinja, January 25, 2010, 03:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGameNinja

Didn't do much of anything yesterday other than play some Half Life and Sonic Adventure DX. I did finish editing a new video of my collection of various otaku-related stuff. I'll throw the video down below this post. Today my brother and I went to The Comic Shop for the local Yu-Gi-Oh! group. I lost a lot today. TT^TT Ah well. I'm the best there at the Naruto card game. >:D Not much else to say. If you get the North American feed of [Adult Swim], they're going to start airing Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood tonight. WATCH IT SO THEY'LL AIR MORE ANIME!!! ...anyway, that's all for now.

2-13-10

TheGameNinja

Huh. Haven't updated this in awhile. Whatever. My brother and I went to the flea market last weekend. Believe it or not, there are THREE stores in there that sell new, used, and CLASSIC video games! And, most surprisingly, there's one that sells anime figures and other crap like that! I LOVE CRAP LIKE THAT!! Oh, and, least surprisingly, there are about five stores selling thousands of bootleg CDs and DVDs. You guys want Avatar on DVD? I can go get it for you! XD Anyway, we go up there so often that we've made friends with the owner of the anime shop. She gives us a little bit of a discount, and will even order stuff for us! All we bought this time was a Kagami figure from Lucky Star. She just sent me an eMail saying she just got the last Luck Star figure we need to finish off this set. That will probably be the last figure we buy for awhile, though. A lot of games are coming out soon. Ace Attorney Investigations is already out. Heavy Rain tomorrow. Final Fantasy XIII, Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver, and Fragile next month. And then Trauma Team and Alan Wake in May. And we still need to re-subscribe to Shonen Jump and Yen Plus. AND we need to register for the anime conventions we're going to, PersaCon and HamaCon (Kami-Con too, but that one's free ;D). We should get jobs. :-\

Well, that's about it for me. Til next time, I guess. :D
2-22-2010

TheGameNinja

-uses Phoenix Down on blog-

Okay. So. I haven't posted anything here in months. I was going to give some reason as to why I haven't posted here, but it's mostly just forgetfulness and laziness. Anyway...

I actually did some editing today! I'm in the process of redoing an old video that Windows Movie Maker (aka TEH SATAN) fought me tooth and nail to finish and YouTube promptly raped when I uploaded it. I'll post a link on another post here once I finish. Switching topics, I hate calculus. At least, I hate taking it over the summer. I'm basically taking a whole semester in half the time. I HATE IT. I would have rather taken it during the fall semester. My mom is trying to convince me to transfer to a different university than I've been planning on JUST because we could stay at home instead of moving out. She practically forced my brother and I to go to community college our first two years. I love her, but she needs to realize that we need to get out of the house and live on our own. Heck, we're planning on transferring to a graduate school in CALIFORNIA after we graduate. I can't imagine how she'll deal with us moving to the other frickin side of the country.

...I've rambled long enough. Oh, yeah. I'm running for mod. VOTE FOR ME, MINDSLAVES!!

6-18-2010

*yawn* I'm tired. Okay, so yesterday we saw Toy Story 3. Awesome movie. Better than 2. Not that 2 was bad, but 3 is better. Today, I read some of Lucky Star vol. 5. Not much else to say. Til next time, I guess. XD
6-20-2010

TheGameNinja

LIVE, I SAY!

Anywho, I'm getting a new phone. Suggestions? I'm not getting a data package. Price needs to be reasonable. I've only ever had one phone, so I'm not really even sure what I want it to be able to do.

TheGameNinja

I realized today that I'm going to miss my hometown when I move out.

It's not like I'm moving that far away. 2-3 hours or so. But I always figured I'd be ready to get out as fast as I could. But now I'm getting all nostalgic everywhere I look. I almost lost it driving to Chick-Fil-A. I'm getting emotional over a 2 minute drive to a fast food place. Its not like I'm not ready to leave. And its not that I don't want to go. But the whole leaving town thing... really makes growing up hit hard. :3

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on July 25, 2011, 02:35:46 PM
I realized today that I'm going to miss my hometown when I move out.

It's not like I'm moving that far away. 2-3 hours or so. But I always figured I'd be ready to get out as fast as I could. But now I'm getting all nostalgic everywhere I look. I almost lost it driving to Chick-Fil-A. I'm getting emotional over a 2 minute drive to a fast food place. Its not like I'm not ready to leave. And its not that I don't want to go. But the whole leaving town thing... really makes growing up hit hard. :3
I realized the same thing...only when I was a baby. I'd never leave this place and on the off chance we somehow manage to keep it until I'm working I want to try and buy it. I love this place even though it isn't the greatest, I mean, you always have that hometown nostalgia, even if it's a crap heap. :3

And how is this TGN Radio when it's all text based? FAKER!!! >:U
*shot*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

You can't hear this? You don't have the voices in your head?!

I've always know I was going to leave. When I was younger, it was just wanting to be somewhat on my own after being in a house so full of people for so long. Recently it's changed to there being no way I'll get a job here. Doing what I want to do anyway.

Maybe I'll come back once I've got a family of my own. I don't think I've ever been somewhere better for raising kids.

Tanassy

Quote from: TheGameNinja on July 25, 2011, 03:01:21 PM
Maybe I'll come back once I've got a family of my own. I don't think I've ever been somewhere better for raising kids.
Aww TGN wants to raise a family :3

TheGameNinja

My kids will have no chance of growing up normal. XD

Tanassy

Raising a family has always been a dream of mine. And my kids will be far from normal. >=D

SuperWind

TGN you have a great blog nice work +2
Hope you guys are having fun on the Sonic Zone!
                 WHERE FUN IS NEVER DONE!

TheGameNinja

Just 23 days, give or take. @_@

I'll finally be able to hang up the extra wallscrolls I've had piling up. And these. =w=

http://nopybot.com/2011/01/16/megami-magazine-vol-127/

TheGameNinja

Just went to a few thrift stores. I got the original theatrical version box set of the original Star Wars trilogy (VHS), a strategy guide for The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire (N64), Resident Evil (PS1, long box), and an original SNES (already have the Jr.). Total spent: $34.89. The best deal by far had to be the $6 SNES, even though it didn't come with any cords or controllers.

Tanassy

Quote from: TheGameNinja on October 21, 2011, 11:12:58 AM
Just went to a few thrift stores. I got the original theatrical version box set of the original Star Wars trilogy (VHS), a strategy guide for The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire (N64), Resident Evil (PS1, long box), and an original SNES (already have the Jr.). Total spent: $34.89. The best deal by far had to be the $6 SNES, even though it didn't come with any cords or controllers.

Which model of the SNES, that ugly purple thing or the sexy Japanese/European one?

TheGameNinja

The first model. I already had the Jr.