Started by Dracoslythe, January 23, 2010, 07:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracoslythe

Not that sawed-off element-controlling wanker, either.

I'm talking about the one with the blue people and such.
It was amazing.
I'm not going into detail, but it's the perfect mix between different genres of storylines.  You name it, it's probably got it.
It's worth seeing again.  And again.
And let me tell ya; I'm harsh on movies.
For me to say that it's got re-watch value, that movie's gotta be pretty good.  Seriously.

By the way;
I want whatever the guy who's in charge of design was on.
He had to be smoking some good stuff.
Some of those creatures looked trippy.
It was like an acid trip without the acid, just looking at them.

Go watch it.
Nao.
I command you.

Gamerdude

Saw it about a week ago with my older cousin. I loved it.  :)

Quote from: Dracoslythe
                                              MSN: 
                               All the cool shit happens thur.
jkid loves you, GD. :3
HERE'S A BIG FUCKING HUG FROM KAY, GD.  CCCC:

Takama94

This movie is stupidly good(visually though).To me the overall plot was kinda...eh simple still it's better than most of the other stuff out at the moment.Go see it and let your eyes melt out

Gleech

Personally, I don't want to see it.

I hear it's politically correct, meaning "HUMANS BAD, ALIENS GOOOOOD" which annoys me.

Another thing, people got depressed a lot after seeing it.

And some people got seizures from it.

And plus, Avatar: The Last Airbender was WAAAAY better than a bunch of blue cat people.

So uncreative. They just take the fad of cat girls and make them blue.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Shadow26

I watched it!It's AWESOME!I love the backgrounds and at night when they walk,the floor lights up!It looks fantastic!The big battle was cool as well.But i wish Kirsten(I think her name is) survived.She was cool.But i'd lso like that Grace survived.

ChaosDazer

Gleech, no offense but your comment was an absolute pile of crap.
What does Avatar have to do with Avatar: Airbender?
Un-creative? Then why is it the second highest selling film ever?
I don't care about political correctness, if you get depressed after seeing a movie you have no life.
witty sig caption

Shadow26

Quote from: ChaosDazer on January 24, 2010, 06:37:39 AM
Yeah.And it was only out a few weeks :o But seriously,i give it 9/10.Because all the cool people died.If they didn't,then i'd be 10/10 ;)

Dracoslythe

Quote from: ChaosDazer on January 24, 2010, 06:37:39 AM
I don't care about political correctness, if you get depressed after seeing a movie you have no life.
He prolly added that cause my first comment about the sawed-off element-controlling wanker.  xD

But yeah, I don't think it was meant to be politically correct liek "HUMANS BAD, ALIENS GOOD"
And they weren't cat people.  @-@  They had cat-like tails and were very nimble, but that's the only cat-like features I saw about them.

Shadow26

Quote from: Dracoslythe on January 24, 2010, 07:49:04 AM
He prolly added that cause my first comment about the sawed-off element-controlling wanker.  xD

But yeah, I don't think it was meant to be politically correct liek "HUMANS BAD, ALIENS GOOD"
And they weren't cat people.  @-@  They had cat-like tails and were very nimble, but that's the only cat-like features I saw about them.
Yeah.And they were tall :3

Gleech

Quote from: Shadow26 on January 24, 2010, 07:54:08 AM
Yeah.And they were tall :3
Have you SEEN cat girls?
Quote from: Dracoslythe on January 24, 2010, 07:49:04 AM
He prolly added that cause my first comment about the sawed-off element-controlling wanker.  xD

And they weren't cat people.  @-@  They had cat-like tails and were very nimble, but that's the only cat-like features I saw about them.
Have you SEEN cat girls?

In CoH people usually make tall, almost naked cat girls that walk around a bar.

Anyway it was because I hear the story is something like humans need some ore thats only on this planet and the planet is perfect and crud and then the humans go in and fight and the aliens are like, ":(" and then its sending out the message like, "We're bad people for using weapons to get what we want"

When thats not TRUE because without weapons we'd all be DEAD because you can't stop someone from punching someone else to death, and without hands we'd all die, same with feet, so if you take away guns and swords or whatever, you're still going to have violence.

And it's also saying kind of like the aliens as animals, and it being green and saying "DONT HARM THE ANIMALS BECAUSE THEY NEED TO LIVE AND WE'RE BAD PEOPLE FOR INVADING THEIR SPACE AND THE POLAR BEARS ARE DYING AND I NEED A LIFE AND I'M GLUED TO THIS TREE BECAUSE I LIKE HUGGING IT".

ok I went a little over board with that very last paragraph there but...

I know my sister was talking to her college friends about it and they made some points on it being cliche', she told me but I can't remember.

Plus, yes Draco, thanks for clearing that "Avatar the last airbender" thing up for Chaos, that's exactly what I was replying to.

Shadow26

Quote from: Gleech on January 24, 2010, 08:51:27 AM
Have you SEEN cat girls?Have you SEEN cat girls?

In CoH people usually make tall, almost naked cat girls that walk around a bar.

Anyway it was because I hear the story is something like humans need some ore thats only on this planet and the planet is perfect and crud and then the humans go in and fight and the aliens are like, ":(" and then its sending out the message like, "We're bad people for using weapons to get what we want"

When thats not TRUE because without weapons we'd all be DEAD because you can't stop someone from punching someone else to death, and without hands we'd all die, same with feet, so if you take away guns and swords or whatever, you're still going to have violence.

And it's also saying kind of like the aliens as animals, and it being green and saying "DONT HARM THE ANIMALS BECAUSE THEY NEED TO LIVE AND WE'RE BAD PEOPLE FOR INVADING THEIR SPACE AND THE POLAR BEARS ARE DYING AND I NEED A LIFE AND I'M GLUED TO THIS TREE BECAUSE I LIKE HUGGING IT".

ok I went a little over board with that very last paragraph there but...

I know my sister was talking to her college friends about it and they made some points on it being cliche', she told me but I can't remember.

Plus, yes Draco, thanks for clearing that "Avatar the last airbender" thing up for Chaos, that's exactly what I was replying to.
He's like "I know how to do wind,you teach me how to be better then you and to kill you after."
It's pretty much like a circle

Gleech

Quote from: Shadow26 on January 24, 2010, 08:56:07 AM
He's like "I know how to do wind,you teach me how to be better then you and to kill you after."
It's pretty much like a circle
Dude that made no sense.

And the show ended, so its NOT a circle. Plus it came BEFORE this movie.

Shadow26

So?Why don't you WATCH the film Mr.Iknowthefilmisbadwhenihaven'tevenwatchedit? xD
Thats why it's second place Gleech.It is one of the most fantastic films on the planet!

Gleech

I dont watch it because everyone I can trust tells me its BAD, and plus I don't feel like getting seizures, and vomiting from the cliche' story.

You guys consider CoD to be bad, so I can bash you and say "WELL WHY DONT YOU PLAY IT MR.YOUSUCKATJUDGEINGVIDOEGAMESBECAUSEYOU'VENEVERPLAYEDITBEFORE" since you just did it to me, see what I did there?

Shadow26

Well i haven't played Cod,but i didn't say it was bad :P
And your friends must be guys who like to watch the movie Robots >_> xD