Don't Care
25 (62.5%)
No
12 (30%)
Don't Care
3 (7.5%)

Total Members Voted: 36

ShadowCM

Overall I wouldn't mind a PC port that addresses the loading time and big bug problems. Though I don't see it happening because there would be so many bugs and mechanics to fix that they might as well just keep moving forward and try with new Sonic games that hopefully learn from their past lessons

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: ShadowCM on February 27, 2016, 03:33:42 PM
Overall I wouldn't mind a PC port that addresses the loading time and big bug problems. Though I don't see it happening because there would be so many bugs and mechanics to fix that they might as well just keep moving forward and try with new Sonic games that hopefully learn from their past lessons

forget about pc what about the ps4 and xbox one pc shouldnt get everything cause the consoles where first before pc gaming was a thing but still it would be nice to see it on all modern consoles hell even the wii u or if nintendo releases their specs for their new console but i doubt thatll happen on nintendo systems sorry for getting off topic

asdfghjk

NiGHTSfan

sonic 2006 is actually being remade by fans which i tried the demo and it wasnt bad but they still had frame rate problems like the original game but i hope they get rid of that but the visuals are so much better than ps3 and 360 but i do hope they give us a better demo where we can play as sonic shadow and silver in boss battles