Started by Fiamonder, January 16, 2010, 04:10:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jazz Nova

What...?
Sorry to hear that, Fia...
Hope you have a good time
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Fiamonder

Aight, it's nice that some Internet people care a bit for me.

Anyway, everything went good. I went to school today, and I met four awesome guys and a cute girl. Introduction etc etc. And real crap at school starts tommorow. I'm so not looking forward to it... >_>

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Mikey

Quote from: FiamonderCSB on August 31, 2010, 09:59:14 AM
and a cute girl.
For some reason when I read that i pfft'd all over. I don't know why. xD I guess its because I'd never thought of you to talk about relationships like that.

Tanassy

Quote from: MikeyLevi on August 31, 2010, 01:42:40 PM
For some reason when I read that i pfft'd all over. I don't know why. xD I guess its because I'd never thought of you to talk about relationships like that.
Me too, haha.

Fiamonder

Quote from: MikeyLevi on August 31, 2010, 01:42:40 PM

well, were becoming quite closer and closer

so ive been gone for the last three days with my new school, and met alot of awesome guys, girls, new house = epic, im currently having a good time

and that sadx thingy models i did, was a thing to close the modding, since i really dont feel like modding anymore for ATLEAST a few months, im not interested in it anymore, only thing im interested in is hanging out with the dudes =P

darkness shadow

Quote from: FiamonderCSB on September 08, 2010, 03:43:47 AM
well, were becoming quite closer and closer

so ive been gone for the last three days with my new school, and met alot of awesome guys, girls, new house = epic, im currently having a good time

and that sadx thingy models i did, was a thing to close the modding, since i really dont feel like modding anymore for ATLEAST a few months, im not interested in it anymore, only thing im interested in is hanging out with the dudes =P
fia got a life! =O i still need 1 damnit >.<
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Jazz Nova

Quote from: Darkness Shadow on September 08, 2010, 07:02:11 AM
fia got a life! =O i still need 1 damnit >.<
lmao

Don't worry, you'll get one eventually...

Skyle369

Quote from: FiamonderCSB on September 08, 2010, 03:43:47 AM

Now that's a nice fresh new beginning you have there Fia!
Wish you luck out there. :)

Fiamonder

I. Love. Life. And her. :D

Mikey

Good for you, man. I'm so happy for you.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Fiamonder

first time merging a topic together... I glued my 'Flip'd' topic to this topic because it really looked like a blog.

anyway... it's pretty much going downhill lately. more annoying people appear, my laptop got recently broken (made a topic about that), lost alot of files (personal ones etc), I'm starting to get a "รต_o" face while making homework, and today... well... my cellphone got stolen and another thing that I prefer not to share.

shad1place

so i heard that already, from you.
and im not gonna be on chatrooms and stuff so much too
im gone to a new school too, but you already knew that ;)
and i made lots of new friends, hanging out with them and stuff

but 1 problem happend yesterday, dun dun dunnn
my ex-girlfriend want to be my gf again and i tought should i accept it? i said ill decide another time
the other problem is that i like my other ex-girlfriend, so i needed too choose between them
i didnt choose either, and im gonna hang out some day with each of them

so that are some reasons im in stress, and sorry rueben that i cant talk too you, the timezones are the problems, i hope you read this

Jazz Nova

Quote from: shad1place on October 01, 2010, 11:20:02 AM
so i heard that already, from you.
and im not gonna be on chatrooms and stuff so much too
im gone to a new school too, but you already knew that ;)
and i made lots of new friends, hanging out with them and stuff

but 1 problem happend yesterday, dun dun dunnn
my ex-girlfriend want to be my gf again and i tought should i accept it? i said ill decide another time
the other problem is that i like my other ex-girlfriend, so i needed too choose between them
i didnt choose either, and im gonna hang out some day with each of them

so that are some reasons im in stress, and sorry rueben that i cant talk too you, the timezones are the problems, i hope you read this
When was this about you?

Mikey

LOLSHAD. Relax Jazzy, hes good friends with Fia.