Main Menu

The life of Fia <3

Started by Fiamonder, January 16, 2010, 04:10:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiamonder

Erm.. i thought, why not? Since im bored.

Januari 16th, 2010 16:10 PM

Okay, i had nothing to do, posted on the forum, been on the chat, and my friends came, so i go'd outside with them. There is a little lake up ahead, and it was frozen. So we were all standing on water. Rofl. We had a snowball fight, it was harsh though, everyone throwed as hard as he can, including me XD. So there was also a part of the lake that wasnt hard enough to stand on, but we all had the ballz to jump on it. So we came back, im still chatting ATM while writing this blog, and.. im bored. *sigh*.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

sonicmaddave

Being bored is part of life eh? :P Good to see you have a blog. :3

ChaosDazer

You forgot the part were I own half of you
witty sig caption

Fiamonder

Quote from: ChaosDazer on January 16, 2010, 05:30:41 AM
You forgot the part were I own half of you

It didnt happen today <3

HMS7

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on January 16, 2010, 05:52:12 AM
It didnt happen today <3
lol rofl lmao

dude yal make me laugh every time lol
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Fiamonder

LOLMAJORBUMP

...anyway, I've decided to bump this blog because I have nothing else to do.

August 12th, 2010~

Wheeeeee boredomness. I'll just tell you guys what I've done in this vacation so far. I've been spending the first days with my friends, we went to a movie called 'Get him to the Greek'. Alot of guys, but also one girl. She was pretty much... let's say, not amused due to some stuff that she didn't like to see in that movie.

A few days later, I went to a party with the guys (my friends). And it pretty much sucked. Wooooooooo. Big deal. (please don't hit me please don't hit me)

And it pretty much went downhill after that since some people went on vacation. I did walk with two friends... 'somewhere' for teh lulz. Guess what happened. We didn't even notice, but we walked like, 53 miles away from our city. We were literally like MDKSFLLDSGD;EASLER WAT WAT WAT IS THIS I DON'T EVE-, you get the point. Thank god that I found the way back home. I also made some hilarious pictures of us three with my new cellphone because we roll liek dat *shot*

Well, let's see what happened after all that crap... oh right, everyone was on vacation, except one of my closest friends. We know eachother for pretty much longer than 8 years. So we went to a place where pretty much everyone goes to to hang out with people, but it was of course empty because everyone's on vacation. I also got a haircut on that day. I hated it. Anyway, so we talked a bit, played football (no, not handegg, but football), and walked around. We went back to that place where everyone hangs out, and since nobody else was there, and there was nothing to talk about, the boredom was pretty much killing us. He also told me that he was going on vacation to the UK in a few days. I was a bit satisfied when he told me that he'll only be there for three days, but still. I literally got that "._." face.

But hey, when I arrived at my home, someone called me. And it was my best friend that I know for like, 9 years. He asked me if he could visit me before he goes on vacation to Turkey, so I said sure. We had a awesome time. We picked up old memories, went outside for a couple of hours, and some other things I can't remember. I sadface'd when he left.

Fun fact: My best friend is Shad1Place A.K.A Shad8D.

And a few days later, my dad called me after two fucking months (family issues, don't ask). He said sorry for not calling me for a long time, and suggested to have a good time with him, my brother and me. You know what, I'm just going to skip this part because complaining and being dramatic on the Internet is bullcrap.

A week later, I went to Belgium for a couple of hours. Booorriingg. Only fun thing was that there were girls looking at me. (I shouldn't have said that but meh).

I'm also lately thinking about how my new room is going to look like. Yep, I'm moving to another house. I've pretty much already ordered a bed, a desk, and a new TV. Wheeeeeee. I'm also going to a new school, so I'm pretty much nervous when my vacation ends.

So after two weeks of absolute boredom, and thinking that all my friends are on vacation, I remembered that my close friend was already back for a pretty long time, and I remembered that another close friend returned from his two months long vacation. And I heard from someone that he saw one of my friends outside. So he's also back. I'm hoping that I can contact all of 'em again, so that we'll go to another movie called Inception. Yes, I know, I'm pretty late, but they were always sold out damnit.

Eh, and here I am, typing a long story when it's 4:34 AM: a guy that can't sleep at the moment. I also made some mistakes with my grammar, but forgive me for being foreign, the time and me being distracted by Professor Green.

Fiamonder

It's time to be serious, and announce this.

I'm starting to lose interest in Sonic. I'm moving on. I'm also moving to another house, and I'm going to a new school. For those who were wondering about what I was having with 31 August, It's all happening on that day. I'm also having alot of stress lately, due to some problems I have with some Internet guys. I just cancelled and closed SA2DX. I'm trying to stop with modding SADX, because it's addicting. I've handeled with a bunch of assholes lately, and I'm having a fight with alot of them. Thank god that this is the Internet. Anywho, I'm letting you people know that I'll assure you that I'll be alot less active on this forum, and this is the only forum I'll be visiting. But due to losing interest to Sonic, and actually paying attention to real life, I might do something like ChaosDazer did, since I really don't care anymore to be honest. I'll be having alot of other things in my mind when I'm going to school again. Okay, I've been immature sometimes, and made jokes about me leaving, I apologize for that. I've grown up, thanks to a guy who I truely hate now. I'm finally meeting something called 'reality' now.

Tanassy

That's just too sad, I'll miss ya Buddy.

I've met up with shitloads of assholes on the internet, I didn't let them effect me, but then again I never tried to fight them.

jkid101094

I read that book in 6th grade. :P
But seriously...

Don't stop doing what you love just cause you fight with a few assholes. Just ignore they're stupid comments and keep doing what you're doing. :3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Fiamonder

Well, you guys actually don't know what happened, but I've been pretty much stuck with these people for several months. And it would take two full posts to type what happened in all these months. And what happened today, just crossed the line. I'm still pissed about it.

jkid101094

Quote from: Seven_Cube DNC on August 26, 2010, 01:57:59 PM
Well, you guys actually don't know what happened, but I've been pretty much stuck with these people for several months. And it would take two full posts to type what happened in all these months. And what happened today, just crossed the line. I'm still pissed about it.
Well, I can't say I feel your pain, but that doesn't mean you have to leave us and the hacking scene. I LOVE your hacks and I know a lot of people are looking forward to SA2DX. D=

Even if you still do want to quit with SA2DX, you still shouldn't have to quit something you enjoy. D=

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Mikey

I hope I'm not too late. Anywho, Good-bye Fiam. It was nice meeting you, we had good times and bad times. I know what happened between you and Brooks and hes an asshole. I hate that guy. Have fun at your new house and school. Bye.

Fiamonder

Tommorow's the big day. I'm excited, yet nervous. And Mikey, it's not like I'm leaving forever, I apologize if it looked like I was, but well you know, I don't know how things end after all this crap. I'm about to sleep (timezonestimezones), but then I thought of this place and to type a post here. Wish me luck guys, I'm very nervous.

Sonic360

I wish you the best of luck Fia, hopefully you'll be on later this year, or next year, but anyway I hope you have fun at your new house and school.

Kirby

See ya, Fia.
Hope you do well in life.

I'll be paying a little visit to our little friend Brooks in my spare time.