Main Menu

Don't know why i'm posting this since no one cares.

Started by jkid101094, January 12, 2010, 06:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

A day in the life of your lord and master (no offense to Christians) jkid101094.

Why I wrote this: 'cause I felt like it. :P
Why I won't write another: Read the title.
Diclaimer: This is 100% true. What do I have to gain by lieing to people on the internet? lol

All names (if any) have been chganged to protect the lifes and privacy of the innocent.

So...um...where do I start?....well, I got up this morning a bit before I usually do and my eyes were so blurred I couldn't see. So while i'm sitting there waiting for my eyesight to return I wonder if my mom's alarm went off. Sure enough it did and wouldn't you know it? I was late for school (I tend to go back to sleep sometimes). When I got there I got a slip to go get mesured for my graduation uniform...first of all if you've read this far I kinda feel pity for you. But sinced you cared enough i'll skip to Gym (which I hate with everything in me).

Pr. 3: Gym:
Today, we had to do "the stairs". What a creative name right? Pretty much you run around the gym twice, run across the hall, up the stairs, and back down...then repeat for 45 minutes. >.<

I can't stand gym and my legs get tired easily so I walk. **** gym...

The next few periods wern't bad at all...oh, and we're making a silent movie in music...yay?

Now, don't call me spoiled. I realize I have it better than a lot of people. Oh yeah. I blew GD's mind in an RP we were playing but that's it (well everything you don't know). Not intresting is it? Well I don't feel like teling you  every little detail. Like the girl I kinda have a crush on but even I can honestly says she's not that pretty *dosn't feel like being mean*. :P

Oh, and maybe i'll tell you a few of the highlights of my life...well........the approprite versions (can't be toooooooo vulgar now can we?).

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 90 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

WTF IS THIS SH*T?

Anyways, my topic died, Draci's died, GD's died...so I'm going for it again, even though no one gives a rats ass about my life or how I live it......Oh my god...I swear if this cat doesn't shut up I'm snapping it's goddamn neck...moving on.

So I woke up this morning like I usually did, got rushed, went to school, became bored typed a paper, furthered my game ideas, fucked some blond chick in the bathroom stall, came home, finished a partner project on Genocide (by myself) and taught my sister some more memes. She fires her lazors pretty darn well for a 3 year old and she's a proud loser of the game. She also called my an asshole for screwing around with her, but, meh. Oh, and I chatted with you guys while waiting for GD and Draco's lazy asses. D<

Also, Gelatos (a friend of mine) made pimped out sprites of Erebos...fuck yes. OH AND GUESS WHAT? I GOTTA HAVE SURGERY ON MY NOSE. :3
Yaaaaay?...But hell. I've got 4 days left of school (none of which are full ones). And my uncle says when he dies he might just leave me all his money...which apparently is somewhere around 100K. I know he's probably fucking around (how do you get that much out of retirement?) but I bet he thinks it'd go to Hart Corp...NUPE.  ::) ::) ::)

*pushes the goddamn cat of his bed*

And I'm getting modeling clay for Christmas apparently. I love that stuff.  ::)

A...now...*legal bump*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

At least 90 days?
You're judgement of time is terrible.  More like...200-something days...maybe in the low 300's.

And 100k isn't that much for someone who plans their retirement correctly.  If you go through the process and play smart, you can become a millionaire.  :3

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on December 16, 2010, 02:10:33 PM
At least 90 days?
You're judgement of time is terrible.  More like...200-something days...maybe in the low 300's.

And 100k isn't that much for someone who plans their retirement correctly.  If you go through the process and play smart, you can become a millionaire.  :3
It wasn't my judgment. Go post in one of your old topics and look at the message. :P

And...ORLY? o3o

Oh, there are some things I forgot yesterday, like my (awesome) Spanish teacher calling a kid a fag. xD

But...yeah, today wasn't that bad. Was late for my English final so I didn't finish. The kid aforementioned apparently thinks I'm cute but I know he's retarded. A girl said hi to me twice...that's a good thing, right? And I got to go home early. Oh, and Vanna...oh dear lord..."OPEN MY FUCKING WINDOW." On the drive home...x3

But other than that I've just been laying here...oh...and apparently my Global Studies teacher thinks I'm hilarious...I sent him a two-part, serious E-Mail. O.o

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

...lmfao

And lol did you tell him you were serious?

jkid101094

~Bump~

Not much interesting ever happens in my life but I'm willing to use this as sort of a diary if you guys are nosy interested enough.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.