Main Menu

My life in a nutshell.

Started by Sonic360, January 12, 2010, 04:51:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonic360

WARNING
Reading this will cause you to bleed through your eyes.

Jan. 12, 2010

Today was a good day, until I watched the secret ending to KH BBS, I bawled my eyes out crying because of the bittersweet ending.  Well when I came home today from school (I go to a private school.) I went to the neighborhood park for a while, the bad part about it is that there were nothing but girls there, and they kept crowding me and asking me about personal info.  Well I told them a tad bit, and one girl asked me to go on a movie date on Fri.  I told her I was in a relationship with another person, but that didn't stop her from kissing me.  I was like !  I don't even know you and you try to put the moves on me!  She said she didn't care as long as she kissed a hot guy while her friends saw.  Well thats the onlything that was interesting for the day, I'll be back tomorrow.

EchidnaPower

There's a word for girls like her, but I can't say it like that. So I'll mention a character that would describe her.

Rouge the Bat.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Sonic360

Quote from: EchidnaPower on January 12, 2010, 04:54:33 PM
There's a word for girls like her, but I can't say it like that. So I'll mention a character that would describe her.

Rouge the Bat.
Hmm are you stating the fact that Rouge is a whore/slut?

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Sonic360 on January 12, 2010, 04:56:32 PM
Hmm are you stating the fact that Rouge is a whore/slut?

Yeah, pretty much. Thanks for not making me say it. ;D

I love Jesus! Do you?

Sonic360

Quote from: EchidnaPower on January 12, 2010, 04:59:27 PM
Yeah, pretty much. Thanks for not making me say it. ;D
Yeah np, besides we all know this to be true.