Main Menu

The boring blog that never ends

Started by kfr11230, December 23, 2009, 05:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kfr11230

Wednsday 23

Ya nothing much today woke up I basically am dying of the wait for christmas.I had a 1/2 chilli dog and some coka cola.I decided to play naruto clash of ninja 2 for a hour I basically pwned everyone with shikamaru and gaara.Decided to go to my 9 year old friends house im 10 and brought sonic riders for ps2 and since he dosn't have a memory card we couldnt save so it got pretty crazy.We basically played that for 6 hours straight.In the middle of that time we found some larva or larvae -.- and ants and we couldn't find the insectiside so we decided to cover the area with his beanbag and I basically had to stand up for 2 hours.I was lucky I didn't get ANY shin splits.We went to my house and hes playing clash of ninja 2 and right now im writing this blog and I think his mom just called.Idk really this is more of a live blog Im trying to do it as good as shanedawsontv you guys think im doing good.And im basically letting my friend get me 50k in story mode and me just writing this blog.Im sure I will have problems sleeping as usual its annoyin as he!! I think cuz yesterday I tried to sleep at 7 just so christmas can come faster.Couldnt make it work and had to stay in the bed for 5 hours till I got to sleep.
I really want a psp for christmas its a psp rock band unplugged bundle and DBZ:Another road for psp and a computer controller so I can play  my sonic and other mmos.And I also want LOZ:Collectors Edition I have 2 of the games on it for my n64 Im a HUGE ZELDA FAN I have most of the games I hate those new cheesy zelda games like phantom hourglass and spirit tracks but oh well.   I will keep you guys updated as this is a LIVE blog.
Good Bye

EchidnaPower

I used to do that myself. I had convinced myself that if I went to sleep earlier, Christmas would come quicker. It never actually worked though, I couldn't sleep PERIOD.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Sonic360

Quote from: kfr11230 on December 23, 2009, 05:16:37 PM
                                      Wednsday 23

Ya nothing much today woke up I basically am dying of the wait for christmas.I had a 1/2 chilli dog and some coka cola.I decided to play naruto clash of ninja 2 for a hour I basically pwned everyone with shikamaru and gaara.Decided to go to my 9 year old friends house im 10 and brought sonic riders for ps2 and since he dosn't have a memory card we couldnt save so it got pretty crazy.We basically played that for 6 hours straight.In the middle of that time we found some larva or larvae -.- and ants and we couldn't find the insectiside so we decided to cover the area with his beanbag and I basically had to stand up for 2 hours.I was lucky I didn't get ANY shin splits.We went to my house and hes playing clash of ninja 2 and right now im writing this blog and I think his mom just called.Idk really this is more of a live blog Im trying to do it as good as shanedawsontv you guys think im doing good.And im basically letting my friend get me 50k in story mode and me just writing this blog.Im sure I will have problems sleeping as usual its annoyin as he!! I think cuz yesterday I tried to sleep at 7 just so christmas can come faster.Couldnt make it work and had to stay in the bed for 5 hours till I got to sleep.
I really want a psp for christmas its a psp rock band unplugged bundle and DBZ:Another road for psp and a computer controller so I can play  my sonic and other mmos.And I also want LOZ:Collectors Edition I have 2 of the games on it for my n64 Im a HUGE ZELDA FAN I have most of the games I hate those new cheesy zelda games like phantom hourglass and spirit tracks but oh well.   I will keep you guys updated as this is a LIVE blog.
Good Bye
Wow you're a Shanedawsontv fan too, and EP I tried the same thing many years ago.  Much to my dismay it didn't work for me either.  Oh Ktr I can't help but notice you're new here, I welcome you to our world of BEAUTY! Na jk, but seriously welome and as your welcoming gift +1 Karma. 

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 23, 2009, 06:07:00 PM
Wow you're a Shanedawsontv fan too, and EP I tried the same thing many years ago.  Much to my dismay it didn't work for me either.  Oh Ktr I can't help but notice you're new here, I welcome you to our world of BEAUTY! Na jk, but seriously welome and as your welcoming gift +1 Karma. 

You know, it does seem you're putting some effort into your posts. I'll +1 you too Ktr.

I love Jesus! Do you?