Main Menu

EP's Log

Started by EchidnaPower, December 23, 2009, 03:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EchidnaPower

(Personal Log: Stardate: 03. 01. 10)

Well the election is over, and I have emerged on top. Now, I could probably go crazy saying how awesome it is, but I won't. Because I must show that I am worthy of this position, by keeping a calm and cool head. I will do my best to make sure that the forum keeps its integrity. Draco's contest is over (again) and the winner is...no one, because Draco got grounded. -_- For all you people who enjoy goofing off in inappropriate ways, let that situation's outcome explain why I stress self-control over the internet. Dash has been rather quiet lately, though that could be because the chief is gone for about 2 weeks. Leaving me in charge of the forum and the project. I'd record my "Chaos" voice, but the weather down here has caused my body's defense system to drop, and I keep getting sick. And just when I think I'm going to get better, another cold-front comes rushing through here! >_< I sometimes wonder why this stuff happens to me. Oh well.

Log Entry Over

I love Jesus! Do you?

EchidnaPower

(Personal Log: Stardate: 06. 07. 10)

Much has happened since my last entry. I've become the official English grammar and spellchecker for RaianOnzika of deviantart. His comic is high on popularity and I am proud to be a part of it. The Dash Forum has fought off hackers and glitches and only come out stronger than ever, and my modship has been an active one.

As for my real life, I have recently turned 17 years old, although not much has really changed. But I will say that my 3 day life as as 17 year old has been quite pleasing. Yesterday, me and my GF managed to get some time to ourselves. Who knew that McDonald's play tubes could provide such privacy?

I love it when she strokes my hair, her hands are so soft, her touch tender and comforting. I almost fell asleep from the sheer comfort and happiness her touch gives me....my apologies...my writer's instinct creeps up on me every now and then.

Log Entry Over

I love Jesus! Do you?

Firestar36

Quote from: EchidnaPower on June 07, 2010, 09:03:59 AM
(Personal Log: Stardate: 06. 07. 10)

Much has happened since my last entry. I've become the official English grammar and spellchecker for RaianOnzika of deviantart. His comic is high on popularity and I am proud to be a part of it. The Dash Forum has fought off hackers and glitches and only come out stronger than ever, and my modship has been an active one.

As for my real life, I have recently turned 17 years old, although not much has really changed. But I will say that my 3 day life as as 17 year old has been quite pleasing. Yesterday, me and my GF managed to get some time to ourselves. Who knew that McDonald's play tubes could provide such privacy?

I love it when she strokes my hair, her hands are so soft, her touch tender and comforting. I almost fell asleep from the sheer comfort and happiness her touch gives me....my apologies...my writer's instinct creeps up on me every now and then.

Log Entry Over

Umm...Say whut? O_o