Main Menu

EP's Log

Started by EchidnaPower, December 23, 2009, 03:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EchidnaPower

(Personal Log: Stardate: 12. 23. 09)

Things were wild today. A brawl over at the Dash Forum! Myst_thefox has said that he wants his account deleted. But I'm reluctant in following through, because he has a tendency to come back later. Being an admin is tough, but I have friends that help me bear it. In my regular life: Tomorrow is the candlelight Christmas Eve service at my church. Get to see my GF, hopefully grab some dinner later that night. Maybe give her my special gift. I hope Christmas goes wonderfully.

Log Entry over.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Dracoslythe

Aww, and I missed it?  D=
Nahh, admining isn't that hard.  Once in a great while you have a few harsh things to deal with,

Awww, I hope you have fun at your Candlelight service and with your girlfriend (luckky, My bf is out of town for Christmas :C).

Merry Christmas, hun~
C:

EchidnaPower

(Personal Log: Stardate: 12. 24. 09)

Myst has not come back to the forum since the fight last night, I am now forced to look for another fan character couple to take the place of Myst and Satsuki just to have them in reserve. Whether or not Myst will actually return is still up for grabs. On the bright side, I have made some upgrades to the story. Extra details for picturing what happens, and I'm still working on it. I'm hoping that it will be a decent contender by the end of January. In about an hour, I have to go to church for a Christmas Eve service, my Christmas present for my GF is ready. I just hope I get the chance to give it to her. Now I must go shower, playing Brawl can work up a sweat.

Log entry over.

I love Jesus! Do you?

ChaosDazer

-Bump'd-

I though Myst was still on there?
witty sig caption

EchidnaPower

(Personal Log: Stardate: 01. 08. 10)

The Dash Forum has grown stronger in the last couple of weeks. And Myst (yet again) has decided to come and re-join the team. Are all foxes this fickle I wonder? Anyways, I've done a ton of renovating. There's a seperate Sonic section, a Mario section, and a CLEAN off-topic section. I've studied the layout of this forum carefully. Seeing its success, I figured I would try to make it as much like this as I could. The background and poster of the forum are updated and look way better than before. We now have many more affiliates, which means more members. The Dash Project is finally getting back on track. The sprites are underway, and we have a very good coder working on Gamemaker. I'd say we're going strong.

Log Entry Over

I love Jesus! Do you?

Fiamonder

Nice EP. I'll try to be active on your forum, i promise.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

EchidnaPower

(Personal Log: Stardate: 01. 09. 10)

With the official return of Quicksilver the Hedgehog, the Dash Project has it's main bad guys back. He's finished the basic sprite sheets for all the Phi robots. Now we're working on the weapons for each individual Gizoid. The only sprites that seem to have lagged behind, belong to Myst_thefox. He seems to have serious computer problems. Everytime he has an update, his computer dies on him, which deletes all the work he did. In the meantime, the BETA will soon be getting underway, thanks to the help of all the members who work as hard as they do. As for me, I'm still trying to get the project more publicity. A comic could do it. So I'm working hard to fix any grammar problems, and adding more and more parts of the story. With any luck, the progress will continue.

Log Entry Over

I love Jesus! Do you?

HMS7

i'll be on and off the dash sorry im tryin to get everything thats up in the air down before it kills me ><
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

EchidnaPower

(Personal Log: Stardate: 01. 13. 10)

The day just started and already it's a mess. To start with, my throat has been killing me since yesterday, my body just can't stand this cold weather anymore. And if things weren't bad enough, the fickle fox wants to quit AGAIN! I've just about had a gut full of him. I once again make a call out to anybody willing to the take the place of a fox couple. I need both a male and female fan char. If anyone wants to contribute to the project, you will get full credit for your characters. Thank you for your time.

Log Entry over.

I love Jesus! Do you?

ChaosDazer

Quote from: EchidnaPower on January 13, 2010, 05:42:51 AM
(Personal Log: Stardate: 01. 13. 10)

The day just started and already it's a mess. To start with, my throat has been killing me since yesterday, my body just can't stand this cold weather anymore. And if things weren't bad enough, the fickle fox wants to quit AGAIN! I've just about had a gut full of him. I once again make a call out to anybody willing to the take the place of a fox couple. I need both a male and female fan char. If anyone wants to contribute to the project, you will get full credit for your characters. Thank you for your time.

Log Entry over.

Does it have to be a couple?
witty sig caption

EchidnaPower

(Personal Log: Stardate: 01. 17. 10)

Not much to report today. Myst has once again decided to stay, at least this time it's his final choice. And I've been doing some regular forum cleaning. Meanwhile, I'm trying to add a mini-chatango box to the Dash Forum, but it's not going all that great. And as many times as I've mentioned this before, I am still working on the story for Draco's contest. Although, seeing as no one else is trying to win the contest, I'm starting to become nervous that she might cancel the contest. I truly hope that doesn't happen.

Log Entry Over

I love Jesus! Do you?

EchidnaPower

(EP's Log: Stardate: 1. 26. 10)

Not much to report today. Other than the fact that OMAHDON IS VOICING NAZO FOR THE DASH PROJECT!! I thought this would be more improbable than me actually getting votes in the mod poll! All I did was ask, and he said yes! I wonder why nobody asked him before. :-\ Oh well, I'll take it!

I love Jesus! Do you?

ChaosDazer

witty sig caption

EchidnaPower

(Personal Log: Stardate: 2. 06. 10)

The contest is...not over. Draco has extended it to the end of February, probably due to the fact that no one had finished a story yet. And it's not a contest if it's just me, so...yeah. I've filled a few slots for the voice-acting, but there seems to be an extreme shortage of female voices, which is bad since there are 6 different girls at least. (Sigh) Where am I gonna find them?...The Awana Grand Prix rocked, as usual. All the clubbers enjoyed watching their Pinewood Cars race down the metal slope. (although a few cars didn't even reach the end of the track xD) Ironically, I actually took second in speed, and third in design for the youth. Although that isn't saying much, considering there was only like 5 youth racing that night. xD But there was one car, that might actually get a look-see should it go to State. Maybe even bring a trophy for the church, who knows? I hope the kids learned something tonight. You do things on your own, you may take a wrong turn. If you go with God holding the map, you'll never get lost.

Log Entry Over

I love Jesus! Do you?

EchidnaPower

(Personal Log: Stardate: 02. 17. 10)

Looks like the election isn't a done deal after all. It appears that ChaosDazer is making one final push before the end of February. I had lostt two votes under mysterious circumstances, but I got them back, so no worries. SonicChao4life has re-joined the Dash Forum, giving the forum a much needed lift, since I keep having to remind people to visit and post. I wish I knew how to make the forum attractive enough that people would actually enjoy posting there. Maybe more ViP downloads. :-\ Anyways, I recently had an enjoyable discussion with Mau over various Sonic couples, we disagreed, but it was one of those rare occasions when the discussion was actually enjoyable rather than hostile and annoying. I respect her opinions, and I also respect the effort she puts into her posts, which makes discussing topics all the more enjoyable. We need more members like her. Although, I would like to know how she managed to get 500 karma. o_O And this log entry also has a shout out to all female members, PLEASE consider auditioning for voices!

Log Entry Over.

I love Jesus! Do you?