How did you get to know Sonic Zone/Forum?

Started by Shadow26, December 22, 2009, 07:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow26

How?I want to hear :) This is how i found Sonic Zone:

Well,i really wanted Sonic riders and Sonic heroes.So i went to youtube.I saw a lot of video's about Sonic Zone and said "oh alright......".Then when i came,it was a nice place :) Nice people,threads and etc. Thats how i found out about spriting and making sigs.This site has taught me some things ;) So now i'm still here,going in elections,roleplaying,commenting an having fun :)

Whats your story?

Fiamonder

I actually had the same story!

I downloaded DX a while ago, and thought: "Why not try to download Heroes?"
So i went on Youtube, i saw lots of videos with SonicROMs on it, and i took a look at the site.
It looked pretty nice, so i thought, lets register. And just like you, i learned alot of things
and im really enjoying this site.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

sonicmaddave

Hmm.... about August 2008 a friend of mine who is here under the name of 'Supersonic Zero' or something like that told me about this site on MSN and so I signed up 31st August 2008. :P

EchidnaPower

Pretty basic story.

It started when ECCO joined up to download games. At first, I disapproved because of the people on here, but eventually the time came when I needed to recruit help for the Dash Project. So I registered, and started hiring spriters. And then I realized that this place is actually pretty cool. Now look...I have more posts than ECCO does. xD

I love Jesus! Do you?

sonicmaddave

Well it's lucky you are here Echidna because you are a really cool guy XD

EchidnaPower

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 23, 2009, 03:50:03 PM
Well it's lucky you are here Echidna because you are a really cool guy XD

And so are you my friend. I can definitly say that you're one of the nicest people here. It's guys like you that make this forum worth coming to. ;)

I love Jesus! Do you?

sonicmaddave

Quote from: EchidnaPower on December 23, 2009, 03:51:59 PM
And so are you my friend. I can definitly say that you're one of the nicest people here. It's guys like you that make this forum worth coming to. ;)
Aww thank you very much ;D people like you are what keeps me coming back as well. ;D

General Echidna

When I first started, I had no intentions other than getting Sonic Heroes , but now that has changed, hasn't it?
If practice makes perfect, and nobody's perfect, who practices?

Shadow26

Quote from: General Echidna on January 09, 2010, 06:04:01 AM
When I first started, I had no intentions other than getting Sonic Heroes , but now that has changed, hasn't it?
I don't know what you mean.xD

Elija2

We met at the park a year ago. She was flying a kite and, not looking where she was going, bumped into me. We had a nice little chat afterwards and when I had to go she gave me her number and promised we'd keep in touch. I called her a few days later and we decided to hang out again. Since then we've been really good friends and have hung out a lot. When she became sick a few days ago I became a bit worried, but she got better fairly quickly so we've got a lot of catching up to do.

Shadow26

Quote from: Elija2 on January 09, 2010, 06:15:39 AM
We met at the park a year ago. She was flying a kite and, not looking where she was going, bumped into me. We had a nice little chat afterwards and when I had to go she gave me her number and promised we'd keep in touch. I called her a few days later and we decided to hang out again. Since then we've been really good friends and have hung out a lot. When she became sick a few days ago I became a bit worried, but she got better fairly quickly so we've got a lot of catching up to do.
Isn't that going off topic? :/

ChaosDazer

Quote from: EchidnaPower on December 23, 2009, 03:48:44 PM
Pretty basic story.

It started when ECCO joined up to download games. At first, I disapproved because of the people on here, but eventually the time came when I needed to recruit help for the Dash Project. So I registered, and started hiring spriters. And then I realized that this place is actually pretty cool. Now look...I have more posts than ECCO does. xD

You Disaproved? >:C

And 26 Elija's joking. I wouldn't take him seriously rofl

---
I needed an community. 'Nuff said.
witty sig caption

Shadow26

I see..........O_O.......xD

Off Topic:LOL,your calling me 26 xD

ChaosDazer

witty sig caption

Shadow26