Main Menu

Garee's Corner (Updated: Jan 29 03:36pm)

Started by JoeBro387, December 16, 2009, 01:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeBro387

This be my corner.

--Summary of past few days--
Promoted to beta tester of SMBX (Thur?)
Passed U1 ICT (Fri)
All beta testers fired (Mon)
Created an ASCII game (Tue)
Open SMBX beta for all (Tue)
Made awesome SMBX level (Wed...Today.)

That's about it to a T.
On other days from now, I'll post it in greater detail, but eh. Just wanted a quick summary.
Mario: Wario...what was death like?
Wario: You sorta jump up in the air and the music goes do do do-do do do do do do-do.
Mario: Ah.

ChaosDazer

SMBX?

Clarification please :3
witty sig caption

JoeBro387

Super Mario Bros. X - Probably the best Mario Fangame EVER, plays just like the classics AND has multiplayer.

--Update--
School. Boring.
Attempted a SRB2 netgame earlier and failed
Played some Sonic 2
Noticed the popularity of my SMBX level. :D (I was first to get anything better than "Mediocre"!)

That's about it so far.
Wario: You sorta jump up in the air and the music goes do do do-do do do do do do-do.

JoeBro387

--Update--
EDIT: Yay, no Hacker Attempt notice for once.

So yeah, it's been a somewhat cool Christmas, new year...and now I'm snowed in from school.
One word: WIN.
I like, get extra holidays and the lulz.
Also got Kirby Super Star Ultra (WOOHOO! Finally.), Zelda: Spirit Tracks, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, WarioWare Smooth Moves, Wario Land: The Shake Dimension (Sp?), Mario & Sonic Winter Olympics, Rabbids go Home, Wii Sports Resort, Band Hero... I could go on and on. (Well, no I couldn't. It ends there.)

But yeah, New Years was kind of boring. Set up my icons on Sandbox. Not much else done.
Anyway, I'm hungry. Off to get some food~

--Update: 09 (?) Jan 2010, 03:13AM--

Today's been rubbish. I've got everyone against me. There's literally nothing good anymore, the world has changed for the worst.
And I sure wouldn't like to see the apocalypse. Can I like, become inexistant yet? Or just blank out everything bad? >.>

--Update: 10 Jan 2010, 07:46PM--

Quitting BYOND again. I'll probably spend my time playing SRB2 (Sonic Robo Blast 2) or SMBX. They're fun! ^^
But I need to get a mouse if I'm ever going to play SRB2 properly. I've got a wireless one, but it takes batteries. And they run out. So I'm after a wired mouse. USB wired mouse.

Other than the gaming life, I've got an exam on Monday. -.- Turn up: NO EXCEPTIONS. NOT EVEN THE SNOW THAT'S CURRENTLY ON THE GROUND.
I am *SO* going to fall. (At least I don't have to wear uniform.)

--Update 11 Jan 2010, 09:19AM--

I gotta go into school at like, 11am today for this revisiony thing. I should spend my time on the Wii, but eh.
I'm also fed up of this "Hacking Attempt..." every time I try to post a new post. I have to resort to editing to update. It's an UPDATE! It's allowed to have a bump! -.-

So yeah. My Mood and Hunger stats aren't doing too good, but other than that I'm fine.

JoeBro387

--Update: 29 Jan 2010, 03:37pm--

Alright, I'm back from my break. School. Is. Tough.
I also noticed I went down to ViP. No big deal, really, but it was noticable.
Probably would go back to SViP in one post, like it says. (I wonder why I went down to 199?)

But yeah, enough about my post count, and more about my blog.
I've been like messin' with my DSi/Computer/Wii/MarioKart Scalextric and all.
School's been more fun than normal. (THEY BROUGHT DS DAY BACK)
I'm testing my MarioKarts on some REAL Scalextric! >:D

Wish me luck~
-Garee