Main Menu

The weird and wonderful life of me

Started by sonicmaddave, November 30, 2009, 08:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonicmaddave

Tuesday 1st December 2009.
Nothing much really happened to me. I was woken up by my little brother who wanted to play on the PS3. I got up, and went on Sonic Zone and Gaia online. I have been here ever since and nothing much has really happened today. I did go out for a little drive to buy a couple of things which was a large bottle of coke and blank CD-Rs. I also filled up my Isuzu Rodeo with petrol before heading home. I got back home and went back on the computer again. Yeah nothing special today but I am sure some amazing things will happen with my blog.  :D

sonicmaddave

Thursday 3rd December 2009

Well... I was working in the morning, had to get some stuff out of the way. I skipped on breakfast so on the way home I went and got a muffin from McDonalds, which I had in the car, and I went for a nap before waking up until near 12pm. I then went on the computer and posted here for a bit, then went out to a friend's. We were playing on the Wii for a bit and then I went to see my girlfriend. <3333 I came back home and went on the computer since, and am planning to go on the PS3 for a bit. In fact I might just do that now.

Chaos Swissroll

ugh i am jealous u dont have to go to school and you have a ps3 and wii lol

anyways nice you created your own blog

sonicmaddave

thanks I also have a wordpress blog, and I don't have a wii but a friend does and my younger brother does, but I definitely have a PS3, which I turned off as Law and Order: Criminal Intent is coming on. :P

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 02, 2009, 11:25:05 PM
thanks I also have a wordpress blog, and I don't have a wii but a friend does and my younger brother does, but I definitely have a PS3, which I turned off as Law and Order: Criminal Intent is coming on. :P
Oh, that's still awesome.
All I have is a computer...but that is quite enough for me :)

Nice that you have some good TV series to watch, there aren't too much good TV series in my country to watch.

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 02, 2009, 11:37:47 PM
Oh, that's still awesome.
All I have is a computer...but that is quite enough for me :)

Nice that you have some good TV series to watch, there aren't too much good TV series in my country to watch.

I like the computer I am on it a lot. :P Law and Order started on TV the first time in ages I missed it, I love these crime/murder shows. ;D

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 02, 2009, 11:40:29 PM
I like the computer I am on it a lot. :P Law and Order started on TV the first time in ages I missed it, I love these crime/murder shows. ;D
I liked those kind of TV series and there has been a lot in the past and I was like television over computer at that time. :O

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 02, 2009, 11:42:20 PM
I liked those kind of TV series and there has been a lot in the past and I was like television over computer at that time. :O
Oh yeah forgot to say bro, here's my off site blog. ;)

HMS7

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 02, 2009, 11:40:29 PM
I love these crime/murder shows. ;D

csi
crimnal minds
law and order
any crime show
i watch
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

sonicmaddave

Quote from: HMS7 on December 09, 2009, 03:24:17 AM

csi
crimnal minds
law and order
any crime show
i watch

good to hear you watch them too bro. ;)

Update about today. Well I feel really angry as I very nearly had a serious traffic accident involving some incompetant learner driver who pulled out of a side street and never stopped he never even looked at all. I got so aggressive. :(

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 09, 2009, 08:59:21 PM
good to hear you watch them too bro. ;)

Update about today. Well I feel really angry as I very nearly had a serious traffic accident involving some incompetant learner driver who pulled out of a side street and never stopped he never even looked at all. I got so aggressive. :(
Lol, sorry to hear that a noob made inconvenience to you...he better not do that the next time.

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 10, 2009, 01:22:36 AM
Lol, sorry to hear that a noob made inconvenience to you...he better not do that the next time.
I know what I could have done to him...

I had an early night last night and woke up early it's 7:45am here. :P

HMS7

sonicmaddave

Well for today nothing much has really happened. I didn't have work today so I was on the computer until about 11am, and then I went for a little nap and woke up at 12-12:30pm. Since then I went out to pizza hut and bought a pizza and am eating it now. :P

HMS7

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 10, 2009, 06:40:00 PM
Well for today nothing much has really happened. I didn't have work today so I was on the computer until about 11am, and then I went for a little nap and woke up at 12-12:30pm. Since then I went out to pizza hut and bought a pizza and am eating it now. :P
lucky lucky bro