Main Menu

My life 101!

Started by General Echidna, November 23, 2009, 03:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Echidna

Monday, November 23rd, 2009

Today I woke up, went to school, and got ready for thanskiving. I'll leave at 3:00 A.M on Wednseday. I'm going to North Carolina, it's a 8 hour drive, and I better have my DS gathered up!

Okay, so mybe I lied. I'll get my stuff up later! Okay Mom?
If practice makes perfect, and nobody's perfect, who practices?

Gilly

Quote from: General Echidna on November 23, 2009, 03:15:12 PM

Today I woke up, went to school, and got ready for thanskiving. I'll leave at 3:00 A.M on Wednseday. I'm going to North Carolina, it's a 8 hour drive, and I better have my DS gathered up!

Have a great trip! see ya soon

General Echidna

Tuesday, November 24th, 2009
This part is as if from yesterday, I didn't have time to post it last night.

Thanks. I'll post something tommorrow if I have time.

(Today)
Well, I guess I have time to post today. I got to write a rough draft on a personal narrative throughout the holiday. I rather have math homework. As us nerds know,

Skyle369

Quote from: General Echidna on November 23, 2009, 03:15:12 PM

8 hour drive is gonna be boring...anyways hope you have fun!

General Echidna

zSunday, November 29th, 2009

I'm back! And we made in record time. 8 hours, 33 minutes,  32seconds, and  60 hundreths of a second! On thw way down, it took about 9 hours, 33 minutes, some seconds and 62 hundreths of a second. I'm not for sure, I deleted the time for the way down there so I could Icord the time it took to get back.

I didn't play my gameboy or DS except on the way back. I only played Pokémon Silver on my SP for a few minutes. The rest of the time I was watching a Mythbusters marathon because it s awesome and i don't have cable orm satelite at my house, or hacking Sonic 1 and SMW on my dad's laptop. If anyone wants a patch let me know how to send it to you. I don't like putting stuff on Megaupload or anywhere else on the Internet unless through E-mail. And don't distribute it to anyone, just use it for yourself and your emulator only!

General Echidna

Hey I'm back and the forums are too.