Main Menu

The Roller Coaster That Is Rendel's Life

Started by CradledEggle, November 19, 2009, 03:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: Rendel The Wolf on November 19, 2009, 03:42:06 PM
so..i decided to make one if these thingies so...i guess i can start off with today ...

So...I woke up, got ready, and my dad was gonna take me to school, we ended up fighting and he told me to go to hell, shoved me out of the car, and drove off. I was really upset and sad, and I had to keep from crying or getting pissed off, in one of my classes we had 3-legged races and in English was the class i finally cried in, thank god for my freind Kaddisa and Chris, or else i would've died, we watched a movie about greeks, and one scene the chick is chasing her mom and the mom turns around and yell AJHDLJASHLJHDLAHLSDHKSLH, and thats how the Greeks say no. I got home and spent like 4 hours alone, my dad came home, we said our hellos and sorrys, and now im here, MY LIFE IS BIPOLAR. Also I like the song Fix You by Coldplay *listened to it during lunch, it fits me so well*

:0...that sux...+1
Pesterchum = sirJayden

CradledEggle

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on November 20, 2009, 06:13:13 PM
:0...that sux...+1
dont worry.thats in thats old news nao,ALSO NEWS HERE:

Tommorow i may do my live feed again, Maybe you'll get to see me? maybe. i'll be singing things for you guys LOL BAD VOICE XD, see ya maybe.
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~