Main Menu

The Life of Zero Insanity

Started by Zero Insanity, November 15, 2009, 01:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero Insanity

November 15, 2009
Today just started out like any other gamer's day. I woke up, got on my Xbox 360 and played Tales of Vesperia for 4 hours. After said 4 hours, my Xbox 360 started to freeze up. Of course I went into Rage mode and started banging on Xbox 360. Then I decided to get on my PC and chat with my friends on MSN. Sadly nobody was really online because their too busy playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. So I thought it would be good to check up on this place again. But while I was getting ready to post something, my father asked me if I want to go out and practice driving some. Naturally I answer with yes sir. So I get in my car and start to practice some parking. It was some scary stuff, but luckily I didn't hit anything. *sigh* After that, me and my father go out to wash the car. Everything was going great until I missed a spot by accident. So we go to Family Dollar to get some spray and then headed home. The we hand-waxed the car so make it even better looking. The car looked so good it made my mother very happy. After a car washing/driving day, I come back on my PC to get on the internet. But while I'm on my PC, I'm doing some Spanish homework. And out of all honestly, I really do hate Spanish sometimes. And while doing said homework, I'm posting this blog entery. That's pretty all for today until I go to bed.
~ Official SSF2 Developer ~

My Badges
- Blue Badge of Skill

HereAndThere

You played yer 360 for 4 hours after waking up O.O
I can't do that even with a PS3!
And you do alot of stuff with your car.

HMS7

Quote from: Zero Insanity on November 15, 2009, 01:45:53 PM
November 15, 2009
Today just started out like any other gamer's day. I woke up, got on my Xbox 360 and played Tales of Vesperia for 4 hours.
lucky i only play my ps3 for 5 hrs then work all night
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES