Main Menu

The life of a Gamerdude.

Started by Gamerdude, November 09, 2009, 11:47:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamerdude

Nothing much happening right now. I cleaned up my room a bit (it was starting to get bad, lol.) Was looking on the web earlier looking for Sonic pics and I found this one I liked so now its my new profile pic (tell me what you think of it.) Other than that, nothing much.

Quote from: Dracoslythe
                                              MSN: 
                               All the cool shit happens thur.
jkid loves you, GD. :3
HERE'S A BIG FUCKING HUG FROM KAY, GD.  CCCC:

HMS7

-looks at pic,drools over it-
can i have it pwease
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Gamerdude

Well I got most of my Christmas shopping done today. My dad has got to be the HARDEST person to shop for, he never gives out hints about what he wants, that and trying to find something that he would use. I think I figured out what one of my presents is going to be, as for the rest, I don't know. Only time will tell. Soon we'll be having a full house so can't wait to see the family.

Happy Holidays everyone! :)

MSN: 

Craats

Fiamonder

Quote from: Gamerdude on December 21, 2009, 05:54:53 PM
Well I got most of my Christmas shopping done today. My dad has got to be the HARDEST person to shop for, he never gives out hints about what he wants, that and trying to find something that he would use. I think I figured out what one of my presents is going to be, as for the rest, I don't know. Only time will tell. Soon we'll be having a full house so can't wait to see the family.

Happy Holidays everyone! :)

Wow, i still have to choose what i want for X-mas :-\

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Gamerdude

Not much happened to me over the last few weeks. Been trying to work on that fanfic, but having trouble finding the time to work on it. Got bored one day and made another FC using Furry Doll Maker.

Her name is Frost the Fox. I think she turned out well.
Other than that, I played videogames and had a good time during the holidays.

MSN: 

Fiamonder

Lol it came out good indeed. I also had a good time at the holidays, especially New Year. Fireworks ftw <3

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Gamerdude

1-20-10

Well the past few weeks have been ok for me. Went to the movies and saw "Avatar". It was good if you ask me. This one that was also watching the movie WOULDN'T.....SHUT....UP!!! He was acting all retarded and claping and laughing loudly at random parts of the movie. I swear, if he was sitting next to me when he did that, I would have knocked the crap out of him. After the movie I went to GameStop and got me Guitar Hero 5. Major reason I bought it was so I could make my own and recreate songs on there, but after trying to make a song, I learn its going to take awhile till that happens. XD Besides that, just the same stuff I do almost every day. Oh and my birthday is coming in about 2 and a half weeks. God I feel old. XD

MSN: 

Sonic360

It seems as if you really disliked the guy at th movies.  Lol GH5 didn't go as you planned huh.

Gamerdude

Quote from: Sonic360 on January 22, 2010, 05:47:11 PM
It seems as if you really disliked the guy at th movies.  Lol GH5 didn't go as you planned huh.
Trust me, if you were there you be mad at him as well. I wouldn't say it didn't go out as planed, its just going to take time.

MSN: 

Gamerdude

The last week or two has been good. Made some YouTube videos of me and Jkid fighting each other at Brawl (I won most of them :p) School is still as boring as always for me besides a few things here and there.

*sigh* I don't think about this much, but sometimes I wish I have a girlfriend. I'm fine being single and all, but when you spend time by yourself a lot of the time and seeing other people together, it starts to get to you. The only problem is that there no girls at school that I like that isn't taken. All the ones I like are taken, and one of them that I like is with one of my friends. I know I'll find someone, but I'm a little worryed I might not. :(

MSN: 

jkid101094

Quote from: Gamerdude on January 28, 2010, 03:12:39 PM
The last week or two has been good. Made some YouTube videos of me and Jkid fighting each other at Brawl (I won most of them :p) School is still as boring as always for me besides a few things here and there.
Show off.... :D

Quote*sigh* I don't think about this much, but sometimes I wish I have a girlfriend. I'm fine being single and all, but when you spend time by yourself a lot of the time and seeing other people together, it starts to get to you. The only problem is that there no girls at school that I like that isn't taken. All the ones I like are taken, and one of them that I like is with one of my friends. I know I'll find someone, but I'm a little worryed I might not.
I've felt that way since I was five...or close to it, I don't know who's with who these days. :D

But from what i've seen a relashionship seems like just another hasstle...I plan to live alone (or possibly raising my baby sister, my bro and his gf won't get custody of her no matter what!) and die alone. Unless some totally awsome girl comes along that I just HAVE TO be with. But that isn't likel...*sigh*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Gamerdude

man its been a while since I did this but here it goes...

So today after school I went to GameStop and preordered Pokemon SoulSilver and got Jirachi while I was there.
Later I was talking to jkid on MSN, but I went to do something and I was going to get back on real quick but something happened. The offical story was is that I went out to eat, but heres what REALLY happened:

I was getting a soda from the fridge when Sephiroth came and stoled my drink and ran off.
So I went and chased him but them I ran into a warp gate that appered in front of me and then i found myself in a Resident Evil game and I was in a room full of Lickers.
But then Leon and Jill came busting through the door and shated shoting at them
so during the choas, I escape,
but as soon as I got through the door, I was in a Mario Party game
so I had to to a 50 turn game before I could leave.(came in 3rd by the way)
but then I found myself in TvC and I had to fight Ryu and Zero (Megaman was my partner in the fight)
It ended up in a draw but before I left I kick Zero in the nuts xD
And just when i was out of the woods, I was in Fallout 3. Long story short on that part...never give me FatMan. xD
So then i finally got to Sephiroth with my drink still in his hand. o then me and Sephiroth had a epic battle of SSBB and in the end, I won.
So after I won, i kicked him of a cliff and was about to drink my soda, but then Tails comes up behind me and kicks me in the nuts. >.< And then he took my drink and ran off
so then I decide to forget about the drink and came back home, but I had to go through the Dead Space game to get back >.<
And then i got back home and told Jkid what took me so long.

So thats was my day. How was yours? xD

MSN: 

jkid101094

Quote from: Gamerdude on March 12, 2010, 04:21:26 PM
man its been a while since I did this but here it goes...

So today after school I went to GameStop and preordered Pokemon SoulSilver and got Jirachi while I was there.
Later I was talking to jkid on MSN, but I went to do something and I was going to get back on real quick but something happened. The offical story was is that I went out to eat, but heres what REALLY happened:

I was getting a soda from the fridge when Sephiroth came and stoled my drink and ran off.
So I went and chased him but them I ran into a warp gate that appered in front of me and then i found myself in a Resident Evil game and I was in a room full of Lickers.
But then Leon and Jill came busting through the door and shated shoting at them
so during the choas, I escape,
but as soon as I got through the door, I was in a Mario Party game
so I had to to a 50 turn game before I could leave.(came in 3rd by the way)
but then I found myself in TvC and I had to fight Ryu and Zero (Megaman was my partner in the fight)
It ended up in a draw but before I left I kick Zero in the nuts xD
And just when i was out of the woods, I was in Fallout 3. Long story short on that part...never give me FatMan. xD
So then i finally got to Sephiroth with my drink still in his hand. o then me and Sephiroth had a epic battle of SSBB and in the end, I won.
So after I won, i kicked him of a cliff and was about to drink my soda, but then Tails comes up behind me and kicks me in the nuts. >.< And then he took my drink and ran off
so then I decide to forget about the drink and came back home, but I had to go through the Dead Space game to get back >.<
And then i got back home and told Jkid what took me so long.

So thats was my day. How was yours? xD
I still love that story for some reason. xD

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

classicboy

man i cant WAIT! for spring break! :-\