Main Menu

The life of a Gamerdude.

Started by Gamerdude, November 09, 2009, 11:47:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamerdude

Just wanted to post things that I do and stuff like that. On school day I'll just post all the stuff I did after school since nothing happens most of the time there.

11-8-09
Woke up feeling a little sick, but got better later.
tryed to find something to eat, but we haven't been to the store for about 2 weeks so pickings where small.
Played video games for most of the day. Finally beat Halo 3 ODST on Heroic. Still got to beat Sonic 06....
Dad went to the store and got some food. YES!!!
Went online and played Runescape and went on some forums I signed up on (like this one, lol).
decided to try to join the Sonic Future Force RP and started typing my profile.
Was called to eat to I went to eat.
My dad was on the computer when i was eating and close my broswer before i could post my profile so i had to type it AGAIN!!! took half an hour to do it.
did some more posting and took a bath.
went to bed.

Quote from: Dracoslythe
                                              MSN: 
                               All the cool shit happens thur.
jkid loves you, GD. :3
HERE'S A BIG FUCKING HUG FROM KAY, GD.  CCCC:

HMS7

behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Gamerdude

this week (11-9/13)
been sick all week. Starting to get better now.
surfed the web
played video games. Almost beat Sonic 06 (about time too)
played online games.

thats preety much it.

MSN: 

Chaos Swissroll

wow dont u ever go to school or somethin else other than gaming?

Gamerdude

MSN: 

Chaos Swissroll

Sonic360

Talk about bumping a month old topic

HMS7

lol good point but bumping blogs are ok if its a good reason i think

Gamerdude

11-17
Most boring school day ever. Testing was going on at school for 9th -11th grade while we (12th grade) had to stay in a room for the WHOLE DAY!!! It was ok till they started playing some movies I didn't want to watch >.< . And me being still sick and having a headache didn't help at all. At least I don't have to be at school tomorrow.

MSN: 

HMS7

Chaos Swissroll

oh dude not gonna be good better take some pills

HMS7

Gamerdude

I'm ok. Starting to feel better now.

MSN: 

Chaos Swissroll

Good to hear that, did you stay up late?Because if you stay up late you sometimes get headache.

Gamerdude

Ya, I stayed up late that last night. I normaly dont get headaches when I stay up late, but i guess being sick and staying up late don't mix well.

MSN: 

HMS7

Chaos Swissroll

Better sleep earlier and drink more water cuz you're sick.

Gamerdude

11-20
well today was easy day besides a test I had to take. It was a little hard, but I think I did ok. At home I got bored and made a short YouTube video and uploaded it.
For the past few days I've been having trouble deciding what new game to buy. The ones on the top of my list right now are Phansty Star Ø, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, and CoD: Modern Warfare:Reflex. Which one you think I should buy?

MSN: 

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: Gamerdude on November 17, 2009, 05:53:04 PM
11-17
Most boring school day ever. Testing was going on at school for 9th -11th grade while we (12th grade) had to stay in a room for the WHOLE DAY!!! It was ok till they started playing some movies I didn't want to watch >.< . And me being still sick and having a headache didn't help at all. At least I don't have to be at school tomorrow.

There's 12th grade in america? LOL FAIL
We only has 11 >=D
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Gamerdude

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on November 20, 2009, 07:05:46 PM
There's 12th grade in america? LOL FAIL
We only has 11 >=D
lucky you. I would be out of school right now if my mom didn't make me do kindergarten again.

MSN: 

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Gamerdude on November 20, 2009, 07:00:11 PM
11-20
well today was easy day besides a test I had to take. It was a little hard, but I think I did ok. At home I got bored and made a short YouTube video and uploaded it.
For the past few days I've been having trouble deciding what new game to buy. The ones on the top of my list right now are Phansty Star Ø, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, and CoD: Modern Warfare:Reflex. Which one you think I should buy?
If Wii included internet connection, I'd say COD.
If it didn't, I'd say Silent Hill.

Gamerdude

11-23
well I bought CoD:MW2 today and I got to say its a good game. Already beat it and trying out the other stuff on it (I beat games WAY too fast sometimes,lol) Wish I had Xbox Live...

MSN: 

Craats

Chaos Swissroll

Craats

Nevermind me, that was just a random comment...

Gamerdude

nothing exciting has been happening to me lately, Been trying to figure out my Christmas list for this year. I did find a random 20 dollar bill in my pocket today. I love it when that happens. :)

MSN: 

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Gamerdude on December 10, 2009, 06:48:17 PM
nothing exciting has been happening to me lately, Been trying to figure out my Christmas list for this year. I did find a random 20 dollar bill in my pocket today. I love it when that happens. :)
tell me about it, its a great feeling isn't it. ;D

HMS7

Quote from: Gamerdude on December 10, 2009, 06:48:17 PM
lucky all i found was
-checks my pockets-
1. lint
2.a dime
3. and my ticket to the movies?

Gamerdude

well I might be getting more spending money soon (like almost about $150) I'm going to try NOT to spend all it on video games this time. Maybe I'll get some video game related items to put in my room, who knows.

MSN: 

Tails57

You know, something bad happens to all of us. And I think that you all know that.

Also, Call of Duty games are not overrated.

Gamerdude

Nothing much happening right now. I cleaned up my room a bit (it was starting to get bad, lol.) Was looking on the web earlier looking for Sonic pics and I found this one I liked so now its my new profile pic (tell me what you think of it.) Other than that, nothing much.

MSN: 

HMS7

-looks at pic,drools over it-
can i have it pwease

Gamerdude

Well I got most of my Christmas shopping done today. My dad has got to be the HARDEST person to shop for, he never gives out hints about what he wants, that and trying to find something that he would use. I think I figured out what one of my presents is going to be, as for the rest, I don't know. Only time will tell. Soon we'll be having a full house so can't wait to see the family.

Happy Holidays everyone! :)

MSN: 

Craats

Fiamonder

Quote from: Gamerdude on December 21, 2009, 05:54:53 PM
Well I got most of my Christmas shopping done today. My dad has got to be the HARDEST person to shop for, he never gives out hints about what he wants, that and trying to find something that he would use. I think I figured out what one of my presents is going to be, as for the rest, I don't know. Only time will tell. Soon we'll be having a full house so can't wait to see the family.

Happy Holidays everyone! :)

Wow, i still have to choose what i want for X-mas :-\

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Gamerdude

Not much happened to me over the last few weeks. Been trying to work on that fanfic, but having trouble finding the time to work on it. Got bored one day and made another FC using Furry Doll Maker.

Her name is Frost the Fox. I think she turned out well.
Other than that, I played videogames and had a good time during the holidays.

MSN: 

Fiamonder

Lol it came out good indeed. I also had a good time at the holidays, especially New Year. Fireworks ftw <3

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Gamerdude

1-20-10

Well the past few weeks have been ok for me. Went to the movies and saw "Avatar". It was good if you ask me. This one that was also watching the movie WOULDN'T.....SHUT....UP!!! He was acting all retarded and claping and laughing loudly at random parts of the movie. I swear, if he was sitting next to me when he did that, I would have knocked the crap out of him. After the movie I went to GameStop and got me Guitar Hero 5. Major reason I bought it was so I could make my own and recreate songs on there, but after trying to make a song, I learn its going to take awhile till that happens. XD Besides that, just the same stuff I do almost every day. Oh and my birthday is coming in about 2 and a half weeks. God I feel old. XD

MSN: 

Sonic360

It seems as if you really disliked the guy at th movies.  Lol GH5 didn't go as you planned huh.

Gamerdude

Quote from: Sonic360 on January 22, 2010, 05:47:11 PM
It seems as if you really disliked the guy at th movies.  Lol GH5 didn't go as you planned huh.
Trust me, if you were there you be mad at him as well. I wouldn't say it didn't go out as planed, its just going to take time.

MSN: 

Gamerdude

The last week or two has been good. Made some YouTube videos of me and Jkid fighting each other at Brawl (I won most of them :p) School is still as boring as always for me besides a few things here and there.

*sigh* I don't think about this much, but sometimes I wish I have a girlfriend. I'm fine being single and all, but when you spend time by yourself a lot of the time and seeing other people together, it starts to get to you. The only problem is that there no girls at school that I like that isn't taken. All the ones I like are taken, and one of them that I like is with one of my friends. I know I'll find someone, but I'm a little worryed I might not. :(

MSN: 

jkid101094

Quote from: Gamerdude on January 28, 2010, 03:12:39 PM
The last week or two has been good. Made some YouTube videos of me and Jkid fighting each other at Brawl (I won most of them :p) School is still as boring as always for me besides a few things here and there.
Show off.... :D

Quote*sigh* I don't think about this much, but sometimes I wish I have a girlfriend. I'm fine being single and all, but when you spend time by yourself a lot of the time and seeing other people together, it starts to get to you. The only problem is that there no girls at school that I like that isn't taken. All the ones I like are taken, and one of them that I like is with one of my friends. I know I'll find someone, but I'm a little worryed I might not.
I've felt that way since I was five...or close to it, I don't know who's with who these days. :D

But from what i've seen a relashionship seems like just another hasstle...I plan to live alone (or possibly raising my baby sister, my bro and his gf won't get custody of her no matter what!) and die alone. Unless some totally awsome girl comes along that I just HAVE TO be with. But that isn't likel...*sigh*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Gamerdude

man its been a while since I did this but here it goes...

So today after school I went to GameStop and preordered Pokemon SoulSilver and got Jirachi while I was there.
Later I was talking to jkid on MSN, but I went to do something and I was going to get back on real quick but something happened. The offical story was is that I went out to eat, but heres what REALLY happened:

I was getting a soda from the fridge when Sephiroth came and stoled my drink and ran off.
So I went and chased him but them I ran into a warp gate that appered in front of me and then i found myself in a Resident Evil game and I was in a room full of Lickers.
But then Leon and Jill came busting through the door and shated shoting at them
so during the choas, I escape,
but as soon as I got through the door, I was in a Mario Party game
so I had to to a 50 turn game before I could leave.(came in 3rd by the way)
but then I found myself in TvC and I had to fight Ryu and Zero (Megaman was my partner in the fight)
It ended up in a draw but before I left I kick Zero in the nuts xD
And just when i was out of the woods, I was in Fallout 3. Long story short on that part...never give me FatMan. xD
So then i finally got to Sephiroth with my drink still in his hand. o then me and Sephiroth had a epic battle of SSBB and in the end, I won.
So after I won, i kicked him of a cliff and was about to drink my soda, but then Tails comes up behind me and kicks me in the nuts. >.< And then he took my drink and ran off
so then I decide to forget about the drink and came back home, but I had to go through the Dead Space game to get back >.<
And then i got back home and told Jkid what took me so long.

So thats was my day. How was yours? xD

MSN: 

jkid101094

Quote from: Gamerdude on March 12, 2010, 04:21:26 PM
man its been a while since I did this but here it goes...

So today after school I went to GameStop and preordered Pokemon SoulSilver and got Jirachi while I was there.
Later I was talking to jkid on MSN, but I went to do something and I was going to get back on real quick but something happened. The offical story was is that I went out to eat, but heres what REALLY happened:

I was getting a soda from the fridge when Sephiroth came and stoled my drink and ran off.
So I went and chased him but them I ran into a warp gate that appered in front of me and then i found myself in a Resident Evil game and I was in a room full of Lickers.
But then Leon and Jill came busting through the door and shated shoting at them
so during the choas, I escape,
but as soon as I got through the door, I was in a Mario Party game
so I had to to a 50 turn game before I could leave.(came in 3rd by the way)
but then I found myself in TvC and I had to fight Ryu and Zero (Megaman was my partner in the fight)
It ended up in a draw but before I left I kick Zero in the nuts xD
And just when i was out of the woods, I was in Fallout 3. Long story short on that part...never give me FatMan. xD
So then i finally got to Sephiroth with my drink still in his hand. o then me and Sephiroth had a epic battle of SSBB and in the end, I won.
So after I won, i kicked him of a cliff and was about to drink my soda, but then Tails comes up behind me and kicks me in the nuts. >.< And then he took my drink and ran off
so then I decide to forget about the drink and came back home, but I had to go through the Dead Space game to get back >.<
And then i got back home and told Jkid what took me so long.

So thats was my day. How was yours? xD
I still love that story for some reason. xD

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

classicboy

man i cant WAIT! for spring break! :-\